The iPhone: Will It Blend?

Started by TehBorken, Jul 11 07 05:42

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

The iPhone: Will It Blend?

It sure does. Great fun seeing a $500 iPhone put into a blender.

[a style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

lol
that can't be real.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

I think they should do that.. the i Phone is not impressive at all with what it can do for the massive price they charge... there are equivalent phones that to me are better.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

margretli

Heheh, have any of you see the one where they tried to return a "blended" gadget (I can't remember what it was) to Bestbuy? It was hillarious.  
aka Jing Jing

purelife

The iPhone better match my purse AND shoes.  

Lise

I've heard that Apple is going to come up with a cheaper version of the iPhone... y'know for the ordinary folks like us.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol isn't that nice of them.
funny thing about the iphone is that its internet service is super slow. Apple decided against the fastest internet modem in cell phones for a slower one in order to 'save the battery so it lasts longer'. That decision might backfire on them. As Russ said there are better phones out there. If you are into ego phones.

Lise

Yeah..... but oh it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo kewl if you say you have an iPhone. Who wouldn't want one?

By the way, Apple stock have jumped like 50% since the iPhone. That's gotta tell you something about what people want.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

if its so cool to say I have one, just write iPhone on your phone. lol  

P.C.

I still have the old one......phone, camera, internet......everything.....iHome.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

spin the dial phones P.C.? My Grandma had one of those still up til a couple years ago. It was from the 70's I think. When it rang it made this annoying high pitched bell sound.  

P.C.

lol.....I'd love an old rotary phone.  I always loved the sound they made when you dialed.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I'd either dial too fast and mess up or forget the number somehow.
Do you still have a phone with a cord?

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 I still have the old one......phone, camera, internet......everything.....iHome.[/DIV]
 I honestly starting reading thinking wow PC has a good one.. then read the end and roared with laughter! My Dog came running over to see what the heck I was laughing at, he had a worried look on his face.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

P.C. wrote:
lol.....I'd love an old rotary phone.  I always loved the sound they made when you dialed. [/DIV]
     My fingers don't do rotary any more. You could say I've been handicapped. Alas, my fingers cannot grasp anything that's round and spins and makes vibrating noise........................................... oh wait.......

* the cosmic universe is LAUGHING even if you're not! *
Bill Cosby.