||||Cosmic awakening starts TODAY, final mass message, FOREWARD to ALL.||||

Started by |ProjectoR|, Jul 07 07 04:37

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Did they.....look...like....

[FONT size=7]THIS ????  [img height=83 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Shocked/1.gif" width=90 border=0][/FONT]

[FONT size=7][/FONT]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|ProjectoR|

lets go with teh milk?

P.C.

All right.....it's the 17th.  What do we do?  Are we all supposed to eat mushrooms? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c025.gif" border=0]

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
All right.....it's the 17th.  What do we do?  Are we all supposed to eat mushrooms?

Like yeah, man, I don't feel enightened or nothin'. I did for a second, but it turned out it was just gas. I'm so disappointed.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Maybe the eating mushrooms thing was a metaphor for oral sex?
You game Proj?

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

I feel a little bit enlightened.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/k055.gif" border=0]

kozmic krap

Gee whiz, you mean it was all bullshit after all? No kozmic awakening? No light beings flooding the earth and bringing astral harmony to the planet? No retransformative alignment of the spectral energies?

I figured as much.

|ProjectoR|

post monkey  how do i know ur not a half human half boar? haah

to all those idiots that sit around and waited for something to happen, without beleiveing it or ACTING for a second, my story....

to prepare myself for this energy release, i... ddint eat meat for a few weeks, spread the word of this event for weeks before hand, actually beleieved it to be REAL. nect time dont sit around waiting for free energy,

[DIV class=walltext]july 17th event occured!!!! maby even more to come in daily events.
all i can say is WOW, 4:11 am i closed my eyes for one hour by the beach, i felt jolts of energy going thru my legs arms, chest, everywhere!!!, 30 mins in my limbs were numb, also my phone clock jumped from 4:09 to 4:11 in about a minute!
i opened my eyes after i thought it was an hour, my body felt cleansed, i noticed the whole wolrd was different coming out of my energy meditation, * i looked at objects and parts of those objects started disapearing, like reality here was just a computer simulation, eventually the horizon started dissapearing, i usually can only make things disapear at night time
by now its 5:30 am and it felt liek i meditated for about 30 mins max....

A lady walked by and turns out she knew about july 17th, and also felt the energy jolts from earth!!!

she told me that there will be more energy releases... and each time they will get stronger!

amazing times we live in.
[/DIV]
lets go with teh milk?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

|ProjectoR|

the ripples of july 17th will be more understood by july 24th after mercury finishes taking a leak.    
lets go with teh milk?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

|ProjectoR|

google "mercury opposition 2007"

basically everyone thinks they are too special to listen to anyone else, lots of ego during this time...

but at the same time mysteriously its a new beginning for earth, recall 777 and 7 17 7

so now is a period where everyone is batteling themselves, because it determines where you will go in the future

negative forces want this to be a bad beginning

and you truly want it to be a good beginning.

2007 the year the world.....ahhhh nevermind

"anti spam blocker word = aflame",   hmmmmm ur youre flame sparked!!!
lets go with teh milk?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

It's weird how many times the anti-spam thing comes up with a word that is dead relevant to the post.

It creeps me out.

As far as my wanting this to be an age of positive new beginnings, mmmmm, I haven't decided.

Part of me wants the fabric of space-time to tear open and spill out millions of squid-headed abominations which ravage mankind until our species is nothing but sun-bleached bones and tufts of hair floating on the breeze. So to speak   0_0

|ProjectoR|

yes we all hate eachother for allowing things to be the way they are...

my guess is youre last few weeks have gone very smoothly

you will be punished for wanting peace, thats how t works

just the other week i was being harrassed by 50 or so ppl

stood my ground, and now that i felt the full effects of 7 17 7

now i truly feel releived

only out of pure chaos can u see truth.
lets go with teh milk?

|