Thought of the Day

Started by Sarah_Belly_Poo, Jul 06 07 09:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah_Belly_Poo

We know exactly where one cow with mad-cow-disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in America but we haven't got a clue as to where millions of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located.

Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration?  
If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail.

Sportsdude

simple answer: its easier to track cows.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sarah_Belly_Poo

do they use RFID money?  
If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail.

Sportsdude

all cows are tagged (i grew up on a farm). People are not tagged. That would be a police state tactic.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sarah_Belly_Poo

oh, well you are a boring pooper then  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT color=#ffffff].[/FONT]
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

margretli

Maybe Barah_Belly_Poo would like to be tagged too? Now that's a fetish I have not came across yet...  
aka Jing Jing

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I wonder how many collared subs are carrying around tracking devices without their knowledge    =)

That's hot.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sarah_Belly_Poo

Owned?

How 90's are you?

I believe I was actually pwned....except I wasnt.

Discover Seattle bores me silly. I am going back to DV, at least something happens there.