|

Morgaine

Beauty has her way - by Mummy Calls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV1FCmdOfB4

Nsinghav

[FONT color=#0000cc]KARMA CHAMELEON [/FONT]    

Gopher

This could equally well be on the Nostalgic Music thread:

[A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOu6rts79I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOu6rts79I[/A]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

New Ipad commercial on Tv while waiting on mythbusters to come back from commercial break.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Fish tank   :)

It's not a song but it's all I hear at the moment.

DDD

Natasha wrote:

It's not a song but it's all I hear at the moment.[/DIV]
 I like to listen to my tank
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

The CPAP Machine as it provides Compressed Oxygenated air.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:

I like to listen to my tank[/DIV]
 I feed my fish right before I go to bed and watch them eat while I attempt to go asleep.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:

I like to listen to my tank[/DIV]
 I feed my fish right before I go to bed and watch them eat while I attempt to go asleep.[/DIV]
 cool can i watch too

Natasha

Of course, you said you have fish too so you can watch when ever you'd like  :)

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I want to watch your fish and do you have chickens [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]so?

Orik

listening to the evening news on global.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
  [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I want to watch your fish

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]lmao... you perv!

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]and do you have chickens [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]so?

Why on earth would I have chickens? Honestly D, your sexual fantasies are becomming too much for me  ;)

Orik

great balls of fire
by jerry lee louise ? (spelling)

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
  [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I want to watch your fish

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]lmao... you perv!

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]and do you have chickens [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]so?

Why on earth would I have chickens? Honestly D, your sexual fantasies are becomming too much for me  ;)[/DIV]
 I dought that

|