Convicted Felon Dinesh D'Souza: 'I Did Do That And Actually That Was Wrong'

Started by TehBorken, Sep 04 14 08:07

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Convicted Felon Dinesh D'Souza: 'I Did Do That And Actually That Was Wrong'

Convicted Felon Dinesh D'Souza admits to being a typical white trash criminal to Megyn Kelly, but he was still pure of heart when he broke the law.

Convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza joined Megyn Kelly to discuss his plea deal on campaign finance laws that also kept him out of a second charge that carried a maximum five year prison term.

D'Souza: "I was facing two charges Megyn, the first one was exceeding the campaign finance limits. The second one was causing the government, the election commission to file a false report and that second charge carried a maximum of five years in prison so what happened is I pleaded guilty to the charge."

So we now know for sure that Dinesh D'Souza, a conservative golden boy is nothing more than a cheap hood. He knew what he was doing the whole time and got caught like so many other white collar criminals. Megyn was equally laughable in this segment when she tried to frame his conviction as if he was pure of heart all along.

Kelly: There was really never any doubt that you did it. Your defense in this case was not, "I didn't do it." It was, "I didn't do it with any intent, I didn't do it with the right requisite state of mind and it's selective prosecution by the government who doesn't go after anybody for this kind of crime.

Kelly is wrong of course because his first defense was that he pleaded not guilty. And let's not forget this nugget:

Cohen also said Long had told government investigators that D'Souza lied to her about the source of the contributions.

He's a liar too, oh my. It appears his whole defense was to get Fox News and any other conservative media outlet to blame the Obama administration for zealously prosecuting him because he's meanie and a critic. He's only been trying to rehabilitate his reputation so that the rubes will see his movies. he must know that conservatives that like his dribble will only feel exhilarated at his conviction because it'll prove to them that the evil librul's did this to poor, goodhearted Dinesh.

And there's also some comedy gold in there from Megyn, who tries to paint him like his attorney did -- a man without bad intentions. Hahahahaha. He knew he was breaking the law to help his friend so what kind of intentions are those?

Prosecutors also said they had obtained a copy of a recording made surreptitiously last October by the husband of a woman Mr. D'Souza was involved with romantically around the time of the donations, when Mr. D'Souza was separated from his wife. In making the recording, the husband was not acting at the government's direction, prosecutors said. The woman, Denise Joseph, was one of the alleged straw donors.

Ms. Joseph was recorded as saying that Mr. D'Souza had told her that if he were charged he might plead guilty, but would initially plead not guilty because that "gives him a window of opportunity to get his story out there," the government said. Ms. Joseph had no comment, her lawyer said.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.