And I thought high school was cliquey

Started by observer, Jul 05 07 01:20

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

yeah I got Tony Benn'ed from the Student Council. I was going to run for a leadership post but the school didn't like my platform so I was told it wouldn't be a good idea or I'd face suspension if I won.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

observer wrote:
 Hey,

That was an interesting experiement no?

Cheers, y'all!  

But get lives.  Wasting it on this "club" in cyberspace is so 1990s.  And DV has far more diversity than this place.

Trust someone from Cali to come up with the "I bet his ass is big" retort?  That is the mentality here?  Can't deal with issue so attack someone's body which you haven't seen?

Leaving places like this is freedom!  Try it, or are you addicted to mindless text interaction with strangers?[/DIV]
 You are on to something. The 1990s ruled! I miss it so much...I am addicted to not working and slacking off on DS! hey! I get paid to do it too! YAY!

*90s style hugs to observer*

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

It's not perfect here, but if the alternative is being productive then the choice is obvious hmmm?   =)

Maybe Observer just needs a thorough prostate massage with full release to clear out his congested chi.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Russ

Well hello post monkee.. nice to see you are still around.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Howdy Russ    =)

Nice to see you also!

I love watching DS's version of a flame war.

It's like watching a dog slowly drown in a bucket of honey.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Isis

If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Poor puppy?

I'm not the one tearing Mr. Poodle a new a**hole   =)

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Weird.

When I typed a**hole it came out as a**hole.

I think there's something wrong with my ********.

Isis

Poodles can die...all they do is whine and whimper anyways...dumb dogs....however Boxers are cuddly and cut and oh so soft....*sigh* I miss my dog...
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I'll be your dog, Goddess.

I will wear a collar and follow you around on all fours drooling hmmm?   =)  

Isis

A monkey dawg......now that's HAWT!!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Mindless obedience of a dog + opposible thumbs = the ultimate sex toy   =)

Sportsdude

(picturing monkee on a leash) *monkey on a leash in the park, people are staring, a little kid asks mommy what's that doggy?*

lol classic.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

It's all fun and games until someone loses an arm      =)

Isis

|