And I thought high school was cliquey

Started by observer, Jul 05 07 01:20

Previous topic - Next topic
|

tenkani

If I was a girl I wouldn't touch superman's pole with a 10 foot pole.

Did you see that episode of the Superman TV show where he tried to pet a kitten, sneezed and crushed it flat as a pizza??

I don't want to be within a city block of him when he makes the O face    :(    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

I agree.  Superman has no heart and no feelings!  No wonder he thinks that he gets the girl!

SD, don't you mouth back at me.  That's MY job!

purelife

Michel wrote:
LOL She's killing me !

This isn't cheap entertainment Michel to pass time at work.  You owe me lunch!  Wait till you register on DS and I'll be your first SMITE!  HA!

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

and purelife has left the building  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

This isn't cheap entertainment Michel to pass time at work.  You owe me lunch!  Wait till you register on DS and I'll be your first SMITE!  HA!

I owe you lunch I agree, but I don't wanna be smite. bwah ! [/DIV]

tenkani

Guests can't be smited.

For they have no souls   0_0

TehBorken

observer wrote:
This site is a pathetic display of control by a few bullies, the worst of which is Schedenfreude.  Dare you put out an opinion that is not homogonized like the members brains, and they all come down on ya.  Probably they can't wait for their high school reunions to cut people down.

You poor baby. I'm sorry you weren't invited to hang out with all of us Cool People.
[/div][div]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

tenkani wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Who is this noob??[/div] And what gives him the right to post????

I don't know, but he's not wearing the right clothing brand, so ignore him.

wyk

observer wrote:
This site is a pathetic display of [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]control by a few bullies, the worst of which is Schedenfreude.[/FONT]  Dare you put out an opinion that is not homogonized like the members brains, and they all come down on ya.  Probably they can't wait for their high school reunions to cut people down.

Aww, lighten up on Schadypoo.  He's hot and uncomfy under all that body hair in this summer heat so he can't help but be snarky toward you.      

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

You'll have to forgive me for not welcoming you with open arms.    You've slung mud at just about everyone here and yet seem to feel that YOU are the one being bullied.  You are certainly entitled to your opinions and equally as entitle to post them......you just need to be aware that when all you have to say to people is negative....you're probably going to get a negative reaction.

[TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD style="OVERFLOW: hidden" vAlign=top width="16%" rowSpan=2]Observer  [DIV class=smalltext]Guest

[A href="mailto:[email protected]"][FONT color=#000000]Email[/FONT][/A] [/DIV][/TD] [TD vAlign=top width="85%" height="100%"] [TABLE width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD vAlign=center align=left][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,4984.msg91937.html#msg91937"][img alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/post/xx.gif" border=0][/A][/TD] [TD vAlign=center align=left][A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,4984.msg91937.html#msg91937"][FONT color=#000000]Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!VAN PPL POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT][/A]  [DIV class=smalltext]« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2007, 12:43:57 PM »[/DIV][/TD] [TD style="FONT-SIZE: smaller" vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right height=20][A onclick="if (!currentSwap) doQuote(91937); else window.location.XXXX = this.href; return false;" href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=post;quote=91937;topic=4984.30;num_replies=51;sesc=59ea96ef389ecc9772cf46eb11bcc885"][FONT color=#000000]Reply with quote[/FONT][/A] [A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=post;msg=91937;topic=4984.30;sesc=59ea96ef389ecc9772cf46eb11bcc885"][FONT color=#000000]Modify[/FONT][/A] [A onclick="return confirm('Remove this message?');" href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=deletemsg;topic=4984.30;msg=91937;sesc=59ea96ef389ecc9772cf46eb11bcc885"][FONT color=#000000]Remove[/FONT][/A] [A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=splittopics;topic=4984.0;at=91937"][FONT color=#000000]Split Topic[/FONT][/A] [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [HR class=hrcolor width="100%" SIZE=1]  [DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"] The P.C. person really seems lost mentally, but posts constantly from dawn to past dusk!  Get a life![/DIV][/DIV][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Then you took it to the next level and broadened your criticism.  ALL your posts are of the same nature and you're confused as to why you haven't been 'embraced'?

I have a great life thanks!  Just thought I'd check this out and it seems boring probably due to the number of posts by P.C. and other Administrators such as yourself.  Do these people have lives is what I wonder because they seem to post dribble constantly?  I suggest turning off the computer and developing some interests that will enrich your lives.  You can waste your time on sites like this when you are old and disabled, if you keep your marbles!

It seems you had no desire to post here in the first place.....I think you just wanted to drop in and let us all know how pathetic we are.  You did......we reacted.  Where's the mystery?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

This thread is like so...like..so.....so..ummm....haha...

Bong Hits anyone?

(this is supposed to be like me in high school right??)

tenkani

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...I bet we could make a killer bong out of observer's skull     0_0

TehBorken

tenkani wrote:
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...I bet we could make a killer bong out of observer's skull  

I bet it's too small and pointy to make a decent bong out of.

|