And I thought high school was cliquey

Started by observer, Jul 05 07 01:20

Previous topic - Next topic
|

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

To answer your unspoken question...

A monkey, 'cause he's smarter    =)
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

that's illegal in 48 states I believe. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

It's illegal for me to even walk down the street without being shackled like a criminal.

So down with the human legal system! Up with the laws of nature!!!
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

I think its legal in Mississippi and Alabama and sometimes West Virginia.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Are we talking about monkee love here?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I hope so.

P.C., I know a cozy little chat room around the corner.

It's got a hot tub, mirrored ceiling, padded walls. The works!!!

P.C.

Padded walls on a hot tub ?  Sounds.......squishy.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]

wyk

observer wrote:
  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]Cheers, y'all![/FONT]  

But get lives.  Wasting it on this "club" in cyberspace is so 1990s.  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]And DV has far more diversity than this place.[/FONT]

That is not Poolah!  He would never say DV was better than DS.  Plus he doesn't use the word cheers.  

stretchedout

wyk wrote:
observer wrote:
  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]Cheers, y'all![/FONT]  

But get lives.  Wasting it on this "club" in cyberspace is so 1990s.  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]And DV has far more diversity than this place.[/FONT]

That is not Poolah!  He would never say DV was better than DS.  Plus he doesn't use the word cheers.  

There's some great deductive reasoning!

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

P.C.

[TABLE id=Table2 style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: midnightblue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR bgColor=gainsboro] [TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top align=left]Raging Poodle! [/TD] [TD colSpan=2][img title="" height=15 alt="" hspace=3 src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" width=15 border=0] [FONT size=1]Posted - 4/2/2007 3:35:55 AM[/FONT]  [HR noShade SIZE=1]
I'd say dv isn't a heaven by any stretch of the imagination, but in many respects ds is worse than dv.
[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  

So much for that thought.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
 [table id="Table2" style="color: midnightblue; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica;" border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="1" width="100%"] [tbody] [tr bgcolor="gainsboro"] [td style="font-weight: bold;" align="left" valign="top"]Raging Poodle! [/td] [td colspan="2"][img title="" alt="" src="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/icon_posticon.gif" border="0" height="15" hspace="3" width="15"] [font size="1"]Posted - 4/2/2007 3:35:55 AM[/font]  [hr noshade="noshade" size="1"]
I'd say dv isn't a heaven by any stretch of the imagination, but in many respects ds is worse than dv.
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [/p]Finally, we're Number 1!!!! Wooohoooo!!! And from no less of an unimpeachable source than a basement-dwelling bozo with an anger-management problem!
[/p]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Ummm...TB...I think he said that DS was worse than DV.  Tissue ?  

stretchedout

This place is like a retired DV community where there are fewer trolls.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
Ummm...TB...I think he said that DS was worse than DV.

Yeah, I know, I think that's an incredible accomplishment (to be considered worse than DV) and I'd like to thank all of the little people for making it happen. It's an honor that I'll remember for as long as I can and I'd like that sentiment carved onto my tombstone as well.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|