And I thought high school was cliquey

Started by observer, Jul 05 07 01:20

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Smell like poodles in here to me..............................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

poodles? You sure you ate the right kind of brownies there Lise?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

No..... reminds me of a certain poster who no longer goes by his previous name but is now demoted to a poodle. Sound familiar?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

observer

Hey,

That was an interesting experiement no?

Cheers, y'all!  

But get lives.  Wasting it on this "club" in cyberspace is so 1990s.  And DV has far more diversity than this place.

Trust someone from Cali to come up with the "I bet his ass is big" retort?  That is the mentality here?  Can't deal with issue so attack someone's body which you haven't seen?

Leaving places like this is freedom!  Try it, or are you addicted to mindless text interaction with strangers?

TehBorken

observer wrote: Cheers, y'all!

Shutup. It's too late to suck up to us now, you buttwiper. lol

But get lives.  Wasting it on this "club" in cyberspace is so 1990s.  And DV has far more diversity than this place.

Ahhh, I see. But wasting it on DV is rewarding and itellectual, right? lololol!!  hahahah!

Trust someone from Cali to come up with the "I bet his ass is big" retort?  That is the mentality here?  Can't deal with issue so attack someone's body which you haven't seen?

No, we were all just making fun of you. Cuz you're so lame.    

Leaving places like this is freedom!  Try it, or are you addicted to mindless text interaction with strangers?

Gee, thanks for your sage advice, O Brilliant One, but I'll run my own life if it's okay with you. And even if it's not.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
No..... reminds me of a certain poster who no longer goes by his previous name but is now demoted to a poodle. Sound familiar?

Yeah, he sounds ver poodle-icious to me.

kitten

Interesting post.  It makes me wonder why you want to waste your time here since you feel that way about DS.  And what makes you think we are interacting with "strangers"?  We are all friends on this board, with the odd exception of interlopers like yourself.

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

observer

...and yet you yourself just can't seem to stay away.  That's kinda funny....right?

If DV has more diversity....and that's what you are looking for....what exactly are you doing wasting your time here.  We clearly aren't offering what you want, so I don't understand what it is that compels you to keep telling us so.

If you want to post negatively on just about everything, that's really all right....feel free.  You are most welcome to do so.....but you prefer to make it personal and then feel slighted when there is a reaction.        
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]...and yet you yourself just can't seem to stay away.  That's kinda funny....right?[/div]
I know- that's the truly delicious part, lol.  He's apparently coming here as a public service to tell us how terrible we are. We're soooooo bad, yet he just can't stay away....LOL!!

If DV has more diversity....and that's what you are looking for....what exactly are you doing wasting your time here.  We clearly aren't offering what you want, so I don't understand what it is that compels you to keep telling us so.

But P.C., his intarweb is broken and he only gets one channel! Clearly he is forced to come here against his will. Oh, those damned intarwebs, they're always borken!!!

If you want to post negatively on just about everything, that's really all right....feel free.  You are most welcome to do so.....but you prefer to make it personal and then feel slighted when there is a reaction.

Observer fulfills my occasional need for target practice. He pops up, everyone blasts his silly ass, and then he goes back down to lick his wounds and contemplate why he isn't making any headway in his Anti-DS Crusade. Works fer meeeeeee!

Isis

*sitting in the corner at the back of the room*

[img height=107 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/7.gif" width=119 border=0]
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

P.C.

Just observing ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Isis

[img style="WIDTH: 89px; HEIGHT: 53px" height=53 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/9.gif" width=70 border=0]

I'm just waiting for the fists and hair pullin....hehehehe....why flame when you can sit back and laugh at everyone else's burns.....hmmm hard choice here!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Sportsdude

I never was a sit back and watch things happen in high school.
I think I was the only person ever to get banned from running in elections for Student Council.

Isis

LOL SD that's too funny!

I wasn't a quiet one in high school either....I might have put a few chicks through some windows before at a local convenience store....

I've calmed down since then...why get your hands dirty...?

|