Lost In the shadows of my mind

Started by Orik, Jul 04 07 10:59

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

[p class="blogSubject"]My heart is filled with tears.                                                                                                                     
Current mood: [img]http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/scared.gif" align="absmiddle"] distressed                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Category:  [a href="http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.viewCategory&FriendID=110105243&BlogCategoryID=25"]Writing and Poetry[/a]                                                                                                                  [/p]                                                                                                                 [p class="blogContent"]My heart is filled with tears.
Sorrow is all I know and have to give.
I want to Die and yet I live

Dear God: I scream, I shout,
Dear God what do you say.

The unfairness of life.
The troubles and strife.
How does one hold on, to hope
When that last ray of sun is gone.
When the rain falls down

When the trials and tribulations begin.
When your money runs out.
When your children go hungry
What what does a family do.
When prayer has failed

When your country has no welfare.
When no medical aid exists
When your dieing at home
What do you do.

When a girl not much older than 16 turns a trick
Acts out some dirty scene in front of a wall.
My eyes fill with tears they continue to fall...
How unfair. how unjust.

What loving God can allow
These girls to do what they must

I scream, I shout, I sit back and cry.
My heart is filled with sorrow
Maybe things will be better tomorrow[/p]
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

[font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"]
[/span][/font][div style="text-align: center;"][font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"]

[/span][/font][font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"][/span][/font][/div][div style="text-align: center;"][font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"]Sweet Memories written by me[/span][/font]
[font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"][/span][/font][/div][font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"]
[/span][/font]  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

[div style="text-align: center;"][font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"][a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbngZiXYOy4" target="_blank"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbngZiXYOy4[/a][/span][/font]
[font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"]Gloomy Sunday as sung by Loreena McKennitt [/span][/font]
[font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"]video creater unknown[/span][/font]
[font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"][/span][/font][/div][font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"]
[/span][/font] [div style="text-align: center;"][font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"][img name="img" src="http://i2.tinypic.com/63x0bpv.gif" style="cursor: default; width: 289px; height: 302px;" onclick="doimage(this,event)" border="0"][img name="img" src="http://i6.tinypic.com/4q55oq9.jpg" style="cursor: default; width: 303px; height: 302px;" onclick="doimage(this,event)" border="0"][/span][/font]
 [font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"][/span][/font][/div] [font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"]
[/span][/font] [div style="text-align: center;"][font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"][img name="img" src="http://i22.tinypic.com/ri69zs.jpg" style="cursor: default;" onclick="doimage(this,event)" border="0"][/span][/font]
 [font color="midnightblue" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"][/span][/font][/div]

it is not often a song makes me weep with abandon
but this song sung by this woman had me shedding tears...

Orik

I miss the sunshine

cold wet and dreary
rain sure makes a grown man weary
i sigh and wonder when will it be back
sunshine i do lack

Orik

Sure is quiet and this thread slowly sinks back in to obscurity...

Orik

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]mi[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cos[/td][td]c[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="92b75b9b23931085361c521b19ae97d3" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

tap dance lessons on the moon  

BattleToad 9000+

its gunna happen
just make it  easier on urself
u cant resist me
smell my musk
smell my dirty musk
and tell me u liek it  

Orik

Daughter Of Eve

A girl of grins
In the dark night
Mindful of man's sin
You are a delight.
Jizel, a impudent lass is she.
Filled with a spark of life
Even the angels hearken
to hear her laugh.

This mischievous girl
So kind, so sweet, is Jizel
More graceful, than any gazelle
Jizel you astound me & confound me
Your sister Jenn
She is a mystery to me
I know her not so well

Your leaving & traveling away
Makes a part of me glad
and yet I'm so sad.
To say good-bye, my dear lass
To the good, remembrance past

I can only say
I shall miss you
A little more
With each passing day
Time draws nigh
soon you will leave
I will have to say goodbye
My wishes go with thee
A prayer for thy safety

May your travel
Be swift, pleasant & safe
May we meet once more
By the redeemers grace
Remember me, as I remember you
Jizel, My dear friend  
God Bless You.

Written by
Devan S Peace
March, 25, 2008  

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Hey Orik!

Hope alls well with you.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

Hello lil me waves back. howdy russ. im fine thanks. just took a extended break from all the forums to spend time on me. mostly working, reading, playing video games, etcetra.

bye for now.

Orik

writers block. how i hate it, how u all must love it. lol  

Vivek Golikeri

Orik, your poetry is absolutely artistic and enjoyable. I myself am a writer and a poet, and some of my poems have been published in anthologies. You might also look up the poetry of Linda Eve Diamond on the internet. She's my friend and lives in the same neighborhood where I live. Linda is the author of "Listeners, Unite!" Her books are as full of common sense wisdom as those of Dale Carnegie and Norman Vincent Peale. Good luck, Orik....you deserve success!

Orik

wow thank you vivek i am so used to people not liking my poetic free verse. i am blushing at ur kind comments. if u were logged in, i would positively bless you. you made my day .  

Orik

Day after day
fight after fight
so much trouble
so much strife
mahal i love u so[/p]  this fighting
make me feel
so bad
so alone
so sad[/p]  i know u work hard for ur girls
and i am ashamed
my actions my words
i am to blame[/p]  take what u want and what u need
i am so tired of these fights
maybe you know better than i
what they do and what they need
i still don't think it's right
but who am i to say
just how much you pay[/p]  my heart it hurts
ever so much so
broken and crying
i come back for more[/p]  i storm, yell and rage
yet you stoically
stand their ever so brave
you don't fight back
and i feel so bad[/p]  yell at me call
me some names
say Devan u ass
give me a slap
damn that hurt
i needed that[/p]  sighs[/p]  i am ever so tired of this fight
but you my love
i still want you as my wife[/p]  

|