Lost In the shadows of my mind

Started by Orik, Jul 04 07 10:59

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

[font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][span class="spnMessageText"][a href="jvascript:openWindow3('pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=158')" title="View Devan S Peace's Profile" onmouseover="(window.status='View Devan S Peace\'s Profile'); return true" onmouseout="(window.status=''); return true"]Seloso Selosa
[/a][/span]
[/font]                 [/p]                                  [/p][font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][span class="spnMessageText"][/span][/font][a name="86215"][/a]                                        [/p][table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" height="100%"][tbody]                     [tr]                       [td valign="top" height="100%"][font color="midnightblue" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"] I have tired my self out
trying to make it right
i have tried to see my way clear
tried to put a end to this fight

i love her and hold her dear
respect and trust are gone
what is done can not be undone
can i forget, what i saw
with my own 2 eyes
you in bed with some other guy

move on move on
easier said than done
how does one give up 6 months
of a love and hate relationship

sadly i have lost my way
this jealousy it is here to stay
the woman i loved is gone
the one that stays
is the one who makes me cry
i die a little more everyday

the contempt i see in her eyes
the no nonsense sighs
i am dead to her
just trash to be thrown away

i love her
yet i see no reason to stay
our intimate times
are long past done and gone

like dust to the wind
nothing left but to dig
this grave craven man am i
i wish to crawl inside
layer the soil on top of me

end this turmoil
this pain inside of me
rip out my heart and be done with me
you tell me you love me so
show me you love me
before i leave and forever go

what happens next is up to you
i love you
but i fear you do not love me
leonard, rich, tom or steve
which of us, is it to be
it is me ! or them!
like the highlander
their can be only one

chose the path u walk and what u wish
my beloved one lead me on no more
if you want me come get me
if i don't hear from you

paalam forever more

[/span][/font][font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][span class="spnMessageText"][/span][/font][font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][a href="jvascript:openWindow3('pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=158')" title="View Devan S Peace's Profile" onmouseover="(window.status='View Devan S Peace\'s Profile'); return true" onmouseout="(window.status=''); return true"]Devan S Peace[/a][/font]
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]                 [a name="86215"][/a]
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

what is past is done.
 what was is gone
the love in my heart remains
but our relationship can never be the same.

single again.

for sale everything.

free to a good home.
one used and abused heart
 slightly broken

bigo ang puso...

turns out the lights and closes the door.

silence

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik_Basher

hear i sit in the hospital once more wondering just what to do buy a tv for the night untill they dope me to sleep about 10 pm pay my 15 bucks for crap telly shows and even worse movies. nurses some r sure cute but they wont look at a sick inmate twice and i feel more like a inmate than i do a patient at times... dont get me wrong the nurses and doctors work pretty damned hard and take a lot of shit in more than one way... i feel for these folks toiliong away with the spewtum and sludge the god aeful drudgery... doctors and nurses volenteers and nurses aids thank fully they r nice most days and they r hear to make us well but sadly the lonelyness sets in and the same old same boredom and routine is enough to drive a man bleeding mad if he isnt all ready... every 3 minutes i have to copy and save what i write cause im disconected from the nurses station definetly not so nice but this i can understand its the hospital pc and not supposed to be typed on by patiant hands haha :) ingat take care and god bless them all another day abocve ground is very damned nice breathing let it not be my last vice i could use a beer ior 2 or 3 but no more drinking my kliver said to me now its wait and see i wonder if im all ready on the waiting list for a transpalnt would they even tell me ?

Orik

interesting question i have

prisoners have laundry services

hospital patients do not

prisoners have free tv

hospital patients do not

prisoners and hospitals patients 3 squares a day

some times the food is better in prison ? mmmm dont know but i can vouch for hospital food some times im not very hungry,,, and im always hungry  except right now :(

prisoners get time off for good behavior

hospital patients rarely if ever get time off for much of anything

sighs

our system is seriously screwed up :(

so who is really the inmate someways and some-days i feel it is me

Gopher

Great to know you're well enough to beaware of these things - it's a good sign
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik_Basher

nice to know im not the only one who hounds the nurses unmercilessly they do a great job of not going balistic when was the last time u heard of a nurse blowing patiants away unlike mailmen :D grins evily  

Orik

i dont remember if i ever posted this one or not

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Jesus Ball

Forgive Me
Forget Me Not
The Tears Fall The Wold Blurs
A Great Woman
The World Turns

Another Day
The Sobs The Pain
My Breath Taken Away
A Simple Laugh
A Loving Smile

More Sausage Please
Running Out The Door
Down The Street
Screaming No Fair
Me At 5 Years Old

A Simple Memory
Of The Greatest Woman I Know
Rest In Peace
Be With God

Love You Gram mama
Miss You Much
But Your Memory
Fills Me With Smiles
And Joy

Though My Heart Is Breaking
My Family Is In Grief
Your Lessons Of Love Compassion
And Teaching Me How To Share
They still remain

Miss You Grams Miss you Much
But I Know You Will All Ways Be Their.
Sleep Well Gram ma
Celebrate Your Wings

Ring Your Bells Loud My Friends
Cause Gram ma Pressler Just Joined The Ranks Of Angels
The Heavens Above Are Now A Greater Place
We Here Upon This Earth Are Saddened God Called You Home
But You Were Needed By The King
To Dance In His Grand Hall

Save Me A Spot
And When My Time Has Come
I Shall Join You At Jesus's Ball

In Loving Memory of the Greatest Women I have Ever Known

In Memory of Esther Alice Pressler born 28 December 1905 - Feb 7th 2006

|