The "Beautiful People"

Started by From The OTHER Side, Jun 29 07 11:49

Previous topic - Next topic

From The OTHER Side

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"]I can't BELIEVE the number of POSERS that cruise Denman. I thought Robson St. was bad. And that's the ONLY reason they're out too. They're not actually GOING to any place, they're just out, ":strutting." I mean, what do they hope to achieve? Is that it? Is that the whole purpose of their lives? To parade around, trying to get people to look at them? That's IT???
 My god. And I thought I led a meaningless existence. HOW is what they're doing - "strutting" contributing to society? How is that making the world any better? I really just don't get it. I suppose it's not my place to say, However - it IS my place to question that which I don't understand, which in this instance - I clearly don't. I just know if I was one of  The Beautiful People,  I would use my gift for a purpose, less self-serving. LOOK at them. They ALL look around to see if anyone is looking at them! And they all have EXACTLY the same mannerisms to them when they do it too!  It's like they all went to some course to teach them how to carry themselves in public. Seriously. They all, each & every single one of them have the same mannerisms. I wonder if there IS - in fact, some school that teaches that kind of thing.  What kind of person would actually think to themselves: "I want to take that course that teaches me how to act in public" (Because I'm too stupid & shallow to learn for myself, like normal people, AND I'll gladly pay money for something I can learn for free)
    What a rich, full existence to put so much effort into such a shallow & pointless endevor. It's almost evil in a way. To be such a waste of Humanity.[/span]  

Schadenfreude

Wow, Paris, jail has really changed you.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

OMG, what r u taking 'bout, Marilyn Manson IS beautiful!  

Mary Mary

[A onclick="jvascript:fullSize('4m166o2', '802', '602'); return false;" href="jvascript:void(0);"][img class=imgsize id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" height=429 alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i16.tinypic.com/4m166o2.jpg" width=559 border=0][/A].

Lise

Beautiful people don't need to write with RED FONT. I get a headache just looking at it. Are you by any chance, related to Teh Gutch?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

^^^^ What she said!

tfr;dfr
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.