Spooooooooooky

Started by TehBorken, Jun 27 07 02:09

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Yikes....that's creepy.

[a href="http://www.gkko.com/videos/7674/Japanese_ghost_girl.htm"]http://www.gkko.com/videos/7674/Japanese_ghost_girl.htm[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Marik

wow they have these things on TV all the time in Japan.. even 1 hour specials during the week. After they show a clip like what Borken posted, they'd cut back to the studio where all the hosts / guests are sitting, and they'd discuss it (they always say the same thing too).  DAMN!!! Japan needs better TV!!!  

Russ

Hey! I just realized that Marik has joined! Welcome!

~bless~
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orca

I won't even attempt to click that link.

Asian (version of) ghost scared the heck of me, with whitish-blue face....  

P.C.

I was scared to also.....lol  But I finally did.  It's quite cool actually.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Isis

It would be more believable if the mirrow image of the little girls movements lined up on video properly...notice her arm movements don't match her mirrow image...

sorry for ruining it for anyone...I just see all the flaws...it's like watching a movie with the sound out of sync...
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

TehBorken

Isis wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]It would be more believable if the mirrow image of the little girls movements lined up on video properly...notice her arm movements don't match her mirrow image...[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] sorry for ruining it for anyone...I just see all the flaws...it's like watching a movie with the sound out of sync...[/div]
Oh, I'm pretty sure it's faked. But it's still spooky, like a scary movie. You know it's not real, but the hair on the back of your neck goes up anyway....

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

It's quite spooky.  I watched it three or four more times, and I can't see where it's 'off'.  If it's fake, they've done a wonderful job.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Isis

Maybe I noticed it because my computer was being gay and took forever to play it...(came in spurts) and it got stuck at that one point.  If you grab hold of the clip at the right point and take it back then forward then back and forward (right when she's turning her head around) you can see her hand/arm motions don't match.  Otherwise, it's not that noticable.
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"