Hiya

Started by Sarah_Belly_Poo, Jun 24 07 03:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah_Belly_Poo

Why did I not think of coming here before?

All hope is lost across the border.

Hello all :-)

If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail.

TehBorken

Lol, love the name.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sarah_Belly_Poo

TY :-)

As much as I love Vancouver, I feel I need to be somewhere online that has nice people. I hear this is the place to migrate to.

If your boss is getting you down, look at him through the prongs of a fork and imagine him in jail.

TehBorken

Sarah_Belly_Poo wrote:
As much as I love Vancouver, I feel I need to be somewhere online that has nice people. I hear this is the place to migrate to.

We're mostly nice, but we don't overdo it.  

All right, bedtime for meeeeeeeeee. Welcome and seeya later  Sarah_Belly_Poo (lol, I do love that name).

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Hi, SBP - nice to have you with us.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

OMG, Sarah Belly!  WOW!  Long time no see ya!  :)))

HIYA!

wyk

Nooooooo, not Belly Poo!  She's been brainwashed to join DS!

Sarah_Belly_Poo

He he, brainwashed? Naaaw
Was driven here. It is like the wild west across the border!

purelife

How was dinner, Sarah?  

Sarah_Belly_Poo

As I am now in New Zealand I have not yet reached dinner time ;-)

Only 4:14pm Monday arvo here.

purelife

You're from NZ?!  Interesting.  So, who do you remember from DV?    

Sarah_Belly_Poo

Well, I remember you of course, tenkani etc....the usual regulars.

I used to talk to Woofy and Good Times a lot but they vanished. :-(

It seems DV has goneto hell and the oldes on there spend all their time complaining about it and reminiscing.

I neer popped on that much, I lurked for a bit every now and again for old times sake. Was a good forum to me when I moved to Vancouver.Most helpful.

Alas I am in NZ for the next 6 months then bac to BC, cant wait!

purelife

Ah sh*T!  I incorrectly typed in the wrong spam word and it makes me re-type my stuff.....gosh...now gotta re-type from memory..

ok,

Tenkani is still around but he has been MIA for a few weeks now, but I'm sure that he'll come back soon knowing that your lovely name is around here.    

I have to agree with you that DV used to be good at one point.  So, you coming back to BC, Vancouver?  How did you end up in NZ?

Sarah_Belly_Poo

Oh, I am from NZ originally and moved to Vancouver when I appeared on DV. It was how I knew what to do and where to go, the DV'ers helped me out heaps.

Because the company I work for is international I got a transfer to VAn. I am back here working on a campaign for 6 months then back to Van again. It is nice to see the family again and eat some real food, hehe.

Sportsdude

lord of the rings made me want to visit new zealand. Amazing place.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."