REGISTER NOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS FREE

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, Jun 23 07 08:58

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

32 GUESTS RIGHT NOW.

GET WITH THE ACTION AND REGISTER NOW AND BECOME PART OF THE TEAM.

I SAID NOW SO GET TO IT!!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

P.C.

Are you talking to the lurkers Gordy?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

GORDY GAMBINO

Just trying my bit to keep this site active. When youse gonna make me a mod?
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

P.C.

Real soon Gordy.....real soon.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c007.gif" border=0]

GORDY GAMBINO

DO I LIKE GET PAID A LOT OF MONEY?

DO I GET A MEAL?

CAN I TELL THE SO CALLED WHIMPY GUESTS TO GO AND TAKE A FLYING LEAP?  
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

P.C.

Yes.....all of the above.....plus a free ticket to DV if you don't clean up your act.

GORDY GAMBINO

Dont get smart with me lady.

We have pig farmers with chipper machines out here as well!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

P.C.

Sorry you feel like being such an ass tonight Gordy.  Chat with ya later.

M50

P.C. wrote:
 Yes.....all of the above.....plus a free ticket to DV if you don't clean up your act.

OUCH that hurt, I think I even felt that, but a legal hit because by his own admission GG ain't allowed in that pub. GG why didn't you do what all the other banned cyber warriors over there did, email the DV mods and cry like a little boy to be allowed back in the sand box? Then jump in and start throwing sand in people's eyes before you sit down. Is this sounding familiar to anyone? GG I can't see you getting down on bent knee for that so I guess you're stuck with me.

Russ

Kudos to you Gordy.. and I have no idea what they mean by clean up your act.. im in the dark on this one..

I agree in essence that I see all the lurkers.. but my standard response to this is.... you guessed it.

Goats.

EDIT: fawking spambot thingy.. it rejected my post.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

TehBorken

M50 wrote:OUCH that hurt, I think I even felt that, but a legal hit because by his own admission GG ain't allowed in that pub.

Well, Gordy is taking a short, forced vacation from here too. If he wants to practice his cursing he can do it elsewhere. I mean, every single post from him sounds like a Tourette's sufferer on holiday.

"Profanity on message boards is like garlic on a salad- a little goes a long way."
[/div]
 [div]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
Just trying my bit to keep this site active. When youse gonna make me a mod?

I'm thinking that'll happen at a time and place I like to call "Never".

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Kudos to you Gordy.. and I have no idea what they mean by clean up your act.. im in the dark on this one..

The 'they' that told him to clean up his act was me.  You had the pleasure of reading the board minus a few of Gordy's treasures.  ......and suggesting that he can take care of me in the same manner as Willy Pickton make his crassness look like poetry, but both were over the top in the gross department.    

GORDY GAMBINO

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

pitbullca.bc

ooh gordy...yer gonna have to fight me for that position!  putemup bucko!!

pitbulls the name...fightins the game!