Knowledge DS doesn't want to know either

Started by P.C., Jun 16 07 07:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Machio

heehee. all the sucking up orik does over here is adorable. maybe if he kissed as much ass over there as he does here they'd still be tolerating him.  

BOR-IK

Orik wrote:

"First few posts where my fault for realizing what the trouble was... now that i know where the trouble lays. i have corrected it... names have been removed emails have been removed..."

I guess what Orik is trying to say here is that "the first few posts where (sic) my fault for not realizing...." etc.

But what is he saying? For the first few posts, he didn't understand that there is something wrong with posting another person's email and name. For a few posts he didn't understand that he had committed a serious breach of etiquette. Until it was pointed out to him by a moderator or four.

Wait a minute, didn't he use to be a moderator? And should have  known better? Oh that's right, he was a moderator, before they fired his sorry ass, for deleting his own posts and blaming the other mods.Blame, a game he still plays. It's astonishing how many people are sucked in by his bullshit. Including the Big O himself

kitten

Orik wrote:
 No Kitten you removed the third post. you just failed to see that it had been censored... which it had ...  i do not fault you for doing your job... First few posts where my fault for realizing what the trouble was... now that i know where the trouble lays. i have corrected it... names have been removed emails have been removed...

i apreciate the work you all do... though i may not say it enough...

I have always been treated fairly by DS... unlike over in cesspool...

Orik, I apologize for removing your post.  I hadn't realized that it had already been corrected, and I will check more carefully from now on.  Thank you for your understanding.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Booger

DV could not have fired Orik, He quit. He also clearly stated his reasons for quiting. Mods playing unfairly deleting posts and other numerous reasons. Or did you fail to read his posts before the moderators deleted them. He quit when the Administrators refused to look into whose ip was behind the deletions of many of his posts. After the lack of Administration's help he said fuc* it and quit. To this day the reason behind the disappearance of his posts has not been answered. It is still possible that a good hacker has compromised dv. Dare I say it perhaps even infiltrated the veil of dv and is in all actuality a mod or a admin themselves.
I must say that big lovable guy has me convinced he is in all actuality innocent.

I took the time out to correct Oriks spelling mistakes there were many of them.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]begin quote[/span] " there is one sad small truth. before i went ballistic and deleted all my own  
threads one night. blaming it on the mods and admins (that was fun) the sad  
fact remains at some point dv was compromised either by a hacker or a mod or  
a admin. i watched many of my replies and threads get deleted. i tried to  
get some one to own up... no one did i lost my temper and created a shit  
storm... as i quit... sighs that was not so much fun... a small tiny truth  
remains some where in the seat of power
along the likes of crypt/naughty  priest/DBX or EED/VII or perhaps one of the
other hackers is acting as a  mod... or perhaps a mod or a admin is behind
the mysterious deletions  ...

so dear admins and dv mods look to your own ... just remember some where in  
that enclave... is the man or woman ( maybe a external hacker) is the cause  
that set me off causing me to lose my patience and my temper and cause such  
a fuss and a ruckus...

and to the mod or admin stating i post goatse  pictures you know damn well
that is not true. get your facts straight ... i  am saddened and disappointed
in the hate from you all... is their not one damn  adult in the lot of you ?
i guess you take my words to heart and deem it a  personal affront... its
nothing personal its just fun. " [span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]end quote[/span]

The Drama Continues

..and who cares?....(yawn)...get a hobby or something Orik. Oh that's right, you've already got one - crying the blues to anyone that will listen. Gawd man, you're like the Ancient Mariner! Have a little self-respect ok? Quit crying all the time. Or carry on if you must, it's loads of fun watching you puke and moan. Whatever.

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

GORDY GAMBINO

Orik you sure you and Salty Dog ain't the same.
You two moan like theres no tomorrow however you are entitled to your opinion which is that censorship sucks which i am in total agreement on.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

WS

I hope it works out allright, Orik...  so what's new?  and Gordy!  Long time no speak.  How's the Ford runnin'?  
Nothing gold can stay.

GORDY GAMBINO

Good mate how ya going?
I appear every now and then to give the forum the cultural diversity that it warrants.This is the only forum i ain't banned from. Topix has 260,000 and i'm banned from them alll especially the Oprah and African American forums............lol!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

WS

That's what its all about, bro...  Ensuring the 'flow' keeps flowing...  
Nothing gold can stay.

GORDY GAMBINO

Hard day at work.
Going to bottle shop and will get self anihilated. Here have a beer or 20 my friend.That will keep the flow happening until at least Orik comes down from his meds when he will be off and ranting again like the bitch that he is!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

WS

I hear ya, Gordy...  I'm finishing off my last beer for the night: a bottle of Labatt's Blue!  It's almost three in the morning here, so I should get my ass to bed.  Until next time, take care of yourself...  
Nothing gold can stay.

GORDY GAMBINO

Cheers until next time have a good one.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

jebus saves

something wicked is here already

P.C.

Hey Orik......just out of curiosity, how come all your posts have been replaced with 'censored'?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|