Knowledge DS doesn't want to know either

Started by P.C., Jun 16 07 07:40

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Sorry....that one really WAS an accident.  I was just about to respond.

Very cute delete. So much for freedom to speak or perhaps in this case write about the truth on DV.

You ABSOLUTELY have the freedom to speak.   As I absolutely have the same freedom to remove peoples email addys.

kitten

I removed it the second time.  You're welcome.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Poste edited to prevent the outing of a certain mod who has no wish to be outed... damn them masks they wear...

Thank you.  Appreciated.

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

kitten

Since I removed a third post with the same message I would like you to check this important post.

[A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,1952.0.html"][FONT color=#565656]Forum Tips and Info - Please Read[/FONT][/A] .

Certain posts are prohibited on this forum.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

BOR-IK

Poor Orik. Looks like he's off his meds again. He's bi-forumal.

But, how can he be in two places at once when he's not anywhere at all?      

purelife

What the heck is this thread about?  I don't get this at all.  What am I missing?  

BOR-IK

All that stuff Orik posted here is still in the DV thread ("Orik").

All that's missing seems to be the email. Guess neither site believes in posting people's e-mails.

....*sighs and waddles off, wondering when will they see it my way...

Orik

SoConfused

BOR-IK wrote:
 Poor Orik. Looks like he's off his meds again. He's bi-forumal.
But, how can he be in two places at once when he's not anywhere at all?

Just a little bit of truth. I have never been on medication I am not a Schizophrenic ... though some rumor started that I am... maybe because I like to troll under many asumed names...

just thought i should let you know that your statement about me being on medication is false... have a nice day... :)

Orik at these coffee meets you let everyone know you are on meds for being depressed. Etc. That's nothing to be ashamed of but what I don't understand is why you say that at all if it weren't true? Just asking a friendly question. :)

Orik

SoConfused

You did say things and in this case some things I presume are best left unsaid. Good Day Sir.  

Orik