Happy Father's Day 2007

Started by Lise, Jun 15 07 04:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

To those daddies that deserve it. You don't get recognized enough.

Happy Father's Day.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

stretchedout

Good or bad, phone your Father(s) tomorrow.  It doesn't take much effort but sure makes him/them feel great!
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Schadenfreude

stretchedout wrote:
Good or bad, phone your Father(s) tomorrow.  It doesn't take much effort but sure makes him/them feel great![/DIV]
 That's an order!
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

I think some fathers aren't worthy of the title, but if it's only a matter of  little riffs, get over it and call.

Wish I could phone my dad. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

stretchedout

If you don't have a living Father, adopt one! It could be "[FONT size=2]relatives, such as an uncle, grandfather, cousin, or older male sibling; community businessmen; faith-based partners, such as church elder, deacon, pastor; etc."[/FONT]
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Caramel Kisses

If I were to guess, I would guess that there are more undeservent then deservent fathers out there. Mine is undeservent!

Gopher

stretchedout wrote:
 If you don't have a living Father, adopt one! It could be "[FONT size=2]relatives, such as an uncle, grandfather, cousin, or older male sibling; community businessmen; faith-based partners, such as church elder, deacon, pastor; etc."[/FONT][/DIV]

Any offers?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Would you be my dad Gophie?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a207.gif" border=0]

Gopher

If you'll be mine, PC

P.C.

Great....can I borrow 50 bucks and the keys to the car?

Gopher

Can I just borrow the car?

P.C.

lol........All joking aside, I think adopting a dad is a great idea.  I'm sure there are a few 'dads' out there who have no children left, and many 'children' who have no dads.

Gopher

Who was joking?

But yes, I think it's an excellent idea.

Sportsdude

yeah its really sad when I here psa's on the radio about 'have you been a father to your kid today?'.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."