**FORWARD TO ALL** ||||COSMIC AWAKENING||||

Started by opassa, Jun 15 07 03:14

Previous topic - Next topic

opassa

**FORWARD TO ALL** ||||COSMIC AWAKENING|||| check my profile for details[/p] we have had enough?[/p] We as onE[/p]  [/p] **we have all travelled stars together, this is our last journey...
we got it all wrong for too long
all you have to do is choose whats real to you...
when fantasy becomes life.
do we really want to live here in chaos? ||
or do we want infinate energy ||
=0 we all make it! hang strong**[/p]
[/p] we are all KID brothers and sisters... is that hard to understand?

lets finish up on un-wanted things.

lets advance as beings...**[/p]  [/p] ***MASS [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]SPAM[/span] MESSAGE***[/p]  [/p]

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Your post reads like badly translated jpop lyrics.

So needless to say I'm sporting an erection.

Cyber?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

siber

opassa

i like looney toon chicks......gurgle

stretchedout

Bugs Bunny was the original androgenous pop star!
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Alien mAAAAN

[FONT color=#0000bf]http://[/FONT][FONT color=#0000bf][FONT color=#0000bf]www[/FONT].firethegrid.com/eng/home-re-eng.htm[/FONT]

I have mentioned several aspects of how we will eliminate the human race from this planet if we do nothing. I am not a chemist or Ph.D. in physics. I am sure many of you are not accredited with expansive degrees either but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to resonate with the truth of my words. I am including sites from many of the Ph.D. types for you to further research and confirm what you already know, that we are indeed deeply in trouble. The light beings have told me we can stop much of this harmful behaviour and destruction if enough humans decide that they want to become spiritually connected. It is possible to re-form a grid connection between us that will allow us to realign the energy of this planet and with each other. They have told me that on July 17, 2007 at 11:11 Greenwich Mean Time. — 03:11 (3:11 AM) in your time zone — there will be a surge of creation energy which will make our reconnection possible. Please read about this in The Plan. There is hope for a miracle!

this event is already underway, i saw etheric forces and heard a loud resonance noise yesterday.... the shift is acceleratinge xponentially now.!

TehBorken

Alien mAAAAN wrote:  [p style="font-style: italic;"]this event is already underway, i saw etheric forces and heard a loud resonance noise yesterday....[/p]So did I, but it turned out it was just gas.
[/p]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/c050.gif" border=0].
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

alieen mAN

its all real, as the morph [A href="http://www.stuartwilde.com"]www.stuartwilde.com[/A] becomes stronger mroe ppl will see it, and yes i saw morph in various different ways, i seen teh plasma balls flying over my head, the visions out of nowwhere that can be about anything...

i already sence teh light forces at work ever since june 17th... things arnt the same, ppl have become more open and awake.

dont get left behind  

TehBorken

alieen mAN wrote:
its all real, as the morph [a  href="http://www.stuartwilde.com"]www.stuartwilde.com[/a] becomes stronger mroe ppl will see it, and yes i saw morph in various different ways, i seen teh plasma balls flying over my head, the visions out of nowwhere that can be about anything...

Errrr, time to up your meds, my friend.

[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]i already sence teh light forces at work ever since june 17th... things arnt the same, ppl have become more open and awake.

Not me, I feel groggy and kinda peevish. I cannot sence teh light forces. (By the way, you spelled "light" correctly. That's 2 bonus points!)

[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]
dont get left behind[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]
 Thanks, but I already have reservations on the Left Behind train. It leaves two weeks ago.

P.C.

By the way, you spelled "light" correctly.

omg TB.....that's one of the best laughs I've had all day.

twiggy alien man

teh porkinz, stop sobbing and come to teh lake on july 17th, then you will feel it.    

TehBorken

Alien mAAAAN wrote:
I have mentioned several aspects of how we will eliminate the human race from this planet if we do nothing. I am not a chemist or Ph.D. in physics.

Lol, no shit? You're NOT a Ph.D?? Wow, who coulda seen that coming?

The light beings have told me we can stop much of this harmful behaviour and destruction if enough humans decide that they want to become spiritually connected.

It's incredible how even the most mentally disturbed people can get an internet connection AND use a keyboard. I mean, really.

They have told me that on [b style="font-style: italic;"]July 17, 2007[/b] at [b style="font-style: italic;"]11:11[/b] Greenwich Mean Time. — 03:11 (3:11 AM) in your time zone — there will be a surge of creation energy which will make our reconnection possible.

I'll bet you one million dollars plus a cheezeburger that this is utter bullshit and doesn't happen. Hell, I'm so sure it's crap, I'll make that TWO cheezeburgers.

AlienjectoR

thats just what this world needs, closed minded sheep to run around and work for billionares, instead of realizing we are infinate power and taking it back.

there are no aliens to these idiots cause teh government tells them they dont exist.

and u mite look retarted if youre friends catch you saying things liek that.

you ppl are really starting to piss me off.

for more info on that check out my DEATH OF GLOBAL EGO thread, or it could be teh death of you.

sadness.  

P.C.

thats just what this world needs, closed minded sheep to run around and work for billionares, instead of realizing we are infinate power and taking it back.

....as opposed to open minded sheep ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/tiere/k030.gif" border=0]