A&B Sound Closing Down

Started by Lise, Jun 11 07 09:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

The one on Kingsway (4568 Kingsway, Burnaby). They have some deals, everything MUST GO. Just thought you guys might be interested.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

OMG, better not tell my man!  LOL.  ;)  

Hiya Ms Lise.  

Lise

Heya Missy purelife!

I bet your man will want to shop the entire store!!

I've never liked a&b Sounds. Futureshop or Bestbuy were much better. Better selection, cheaper... too bad about the store though. It's going to go the way Sam the Record Man went.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

weird al

They used to have the best selection of cd's, downtown location anyway.

Kingsway location is closed today, and cd's have been removed .

stretchedout

I have three sealed cds to return.  Who buys music these days, when it is readily available for free?  The problem is trying to figure out what I would exchange the cds for?  I suppose it would have to be something I want that I can't get for free.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

purelife

Did you buy the CD's, burn them and then reseal hoping for a refund?    

stretchedout

No, they were gifts but totally useless when I already have the cds or mp3s!

purelife

Oh well.  Not everyone knows your music preference.  Best person is yourself.    

stretchedout

Oh there's nothing wrong with the titles, it is just that I have all of the tracks already on other cds or mp3s and I don't see the point in playing the buying music game any longer unless I can't find what I'm lookin' for on the net!  Thus I need to exchange the cds for something else!  Maybe rechargeable batteries.