Paris Hilton Treatment

Started by Lise, Jun 09 07 10:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Paris Hilton got special treatment?

Yes
7 (100%)
No
0 (0%)
Don't Care
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Lise

With all the media surrounding this blonde (WHO JUST WON'T GO AWAY!!!) do you think she got special treatment by Sheriff Baka?

If you ask me, I think she did get special treatment. Heck, you won't see me getting this treatment had I been in her shoes. I feel she should do her time, no matter what and stick with the program. You break the law, you face the consquences. End of story.

Hopefully Ms. Hilton will learn something about this whole affair and start behaving like an adult. You hear that, Lindsay Lohan???

Questions and answers about Paris Hilton's jail sentence

Paris Hilton was in jail, then out, then back again as the bizarre case became more erratic than the driving that landed the hotel heiress in hot water.

On Saturday she was still behind bars, a long way from the red carpet she strolled down a week ago at the MTV Movie Awards, and the subject of endless Internet chatter and questions about her fate.

To help sort it all out, or as much as possible, here are some answers to those questions:

Q: Where is Hilton now?

A: The 26-year-old is undergoing medical and psychiatric examination at the Correctional Treatment Center at Los Angeles County's "Twin Towers" jail facility downtown.

Q: Does she have a cellmate?

A: No. "Most of the individuals in the Correctional Treatment Center are alone," said Sheriff's Department spokesman Steve Whitmore.

[FONT size=1]Read more: [/FONT][A href="http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/06/09/entertainment/e090826D42.DTL"][FONT size=1]http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/06/09/entertainment/e090826D42.DTL[/FONT][/A]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

49er

here is a liitle more on the sheriff/Hilton connection........

[A href="http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2007/06/paris-sheriff-took-hilton-family-cash.php#comments"]http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2007/06/paris-sheriff-took-hilton-family-cash.php#comments[/A]

stretchedout

This isn't worth commenting on.  A criminal is back behind bars where she belongs.  Isn't 1% of the population of the US behind bars?  Perhaps the "greatest nation" should realize that you can't control human behaviour by creating more laws.  Three strkes and your behind bars for life is a terrible policy.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Lise

Here's what I don't get. She's not known for anything! She's not talented, she's so.... UGH... can't describe it and yet everytime I turn on the telly, there is she! They keep playing her 'traumatic' ride to the sheriff's office over and over and over again.

Why is America so fascinated with her? I can think of so many people who deserve to be in the spotlight compared to her.

Meh. I don't get it. Hollywood is tenacious.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

stretchedout

She did have a hit TV show and that is all it takes if you are young, blonde good looking and have a sex tape!  Being rich helps too.

Gopher

Lise wrote:
 Here's what I don't get. She's not known for anything! She's not talented, she's so.... UGH... can't describe it

Crud de la crud?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

This whole thing seems like"Much Ado About Nothing".  Sorry, Shakespeare.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

GORDY GAMBINO

I actually like Paris. She is good looking rich and has no class at all. I can relate to her.
The sheriff should be in jail.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

stretchedout

She is a natural plain girl.  Only through hollywooding up is she a hollywoody beauty:

Real men like naturaly beauties, not phonies like her!

Michel

Why is America so fascinated with her?

Maybe because America lose nearly 4 soldiers a day in Irak alone ? This way the media divert attention from the plain truth of the war?

purelife

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff00ff" color=#0000ff][FONT size=5]me tinks u r jus jeluz cuz u r not in media! [/FONT][/FONT] ;)  (lyk i am!)

Michel

ahhhh purelife let me put you into my camera...

purelife

i won't fit in your camera, i'm afraid.  :(((((

Michel

It's ok I have a wide angle lens he he !

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.