Discover Vancouver Get Together 2007

Started by DV staff, Jun 08 07 12:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

cool i got the thirteenth post on this thread...
with my seventh hr stuff...
glad i could make you laugh lil me

im not lazy anymore

laughs

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]evill[/td][td]y[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="489f75640af6d7ed2bb8cbbb165b8854" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

eff

discover vancouver forum to be shut down for racism  

Russ

ive tried a few times to go to this Dv get together and gave up as its retarded.. instead I found that as DS get together is much more constructive... and able to happen as it has.

Anyhow.. hope this happens..
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

stretchedout

Don't these people meet for coffee now and again, or is the crowd that used to meet all banned?
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

WS

I met up with a poster last weekend for coffee on Commercial...  It was an entertaining afternoon!  
Nothing gold can stay.

Lil Me

I was always too scared to go to a DV meet.  But I met several people individually.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

stretchedout

Why would one want to meet someone from such a site?  

WS

stretchedout wrote:
Why would one want to meet someone from such a site?

Why not?  If it's a nice weekend, it's good to get out once in a while...

Nothing gold can stay.

WS

Lil Me wrote:
I was always too scared to go to a DV meet.  But I met several people individually.

I hear ya...  I'd probably need a 26 of whiskey to stomach a DV meet, but I'd probably go...

Nothing gold can stay.

stretchedout

One only gets out to meet strangers from DV or DS???  May I suggest taking up walking, cycling or some other form of moving your extremities and raising your heart rate?  

Lil Me

stretchedout wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]One only gets out to meet strangers from DV or DS???  May I suggest taking up walking, cycling or some other form of moving your extremities and raising your heart rate?[/div] --
 Haaa!  Far from it.  But it was interesting to meet people in RL that you "know" online.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

WS

I've only met one poster, although I've asked a couple of others out, to no avail...  I don't mind kickin' back with a coffee on Commercial... but I do live in Langley, so it's only worth the drive if there's someone to meet...  
Nothing gold can stay.

stretchedout

Well maybe my icon could meet up with your icon and work a "conversion"!

Lil Me

There are some of us on DS in the GVRD who like to meet for lunch.  But you wouldn't be interested.  Cuz we drink alchol and eat salty food!  

|