Discover Vancouver Get Together 2007

Started by DV staff, Jun 08 07 12:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

THAT is a very cool tattoo. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c014.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

how much is mikey getting paid to endorse that restaurant on his forehead?

me wanna endorse McD's on my boobs... ;)  

P.C.

forumla1

exactly!  when you look down ma cleaveage, you'll see the middle of teh arch!  WOOHHOOOO..me a good gurl gone bad!

RedPubicHair

I think its funny the DV mods had to delete any ads people put on DV  for competing message bases but now Mike or one of his cocklings comes here to dump some free advertising. Mike you are an assclown.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

^^^^ He's right.

And I'm not just saying that because we have remarkably similar IP addresses.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Hrm

They must be pretty hurting for cash if they have to use a free image hosting site to host the image, rather than any of their own servers.

P.C.

....or maybe they're simply aware that there are a few DV'ers (and many ex DV'ers)  that post here.  There's 2 ways to look at it......shameless ?....or generous ?

edit:  Except I DID notice that they spelled FREE wrong. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/c025.gif" border=0]  

Lazy

I am tempted to go, showing up early to set in place a few hidden cams to record the evenings antics for u-tube publication...

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ur[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]abs[/td][td]d[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="5ed5aadc2270d767952330ee41616f52" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Lazy

I wonder on the seventh day of the seventh month of the two thousand and seventh year
if it is planed for seven o'clock too ?

Lil Me

sounds sinister.  We'd better not attend :)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lazy LOL

on the seventh day of the seventh month at the seventh hour of the two thousandth and seventh year all seventh sons of seventh sons are invited to attend this black mass

dress appropriately as your favorite barnyard animal which shall be sacrificed at the seventeenth hour

Lil Me

haaaah!  Funniest thing I've heard all night.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|