hey

Started by Jon, Jun 07 07 02:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

what's happening now  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Yayyyyyyyy!!    
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

hey, we're back up!  yes, pun intended.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Smellz liek sexay in here   =)
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

better yet, smell lyk jamie-lynn spears was in here!  

Schadenfreude

forumla1 wrote:

Be more specific.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

forumla1

well, last night, we were on teh msn together (yes, i have her email addy if any1 wants to trade?) and i told her to visit this forum called DS.... i was trying hard to convince her using all measurable tactics cuz she's a tough chick to please.  eventually, i told her that i knew that guy who play harry potter...cuz apparently, she has a crush on him.  yep.  (ssssshhhhh, it's all hush hush now, k?)  so, i bribed her......a bit....

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I went 2 skool wit her and shes a bich    =(

forumla1

weird, she's pretty nice wit mey!.  oh, i heard that she lyks chicks better than guyz...maybe that's why she has a bad attitude towards male species

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

OMG BE CARFUL OR ULL BRING DEMONS FROM TEH THIRD RING OF TNA!!!    0_0

forumla1

no me not worried.  demons came out on 6/6/6, last year and aren't scheduled to come for aLOOOOOONG time. yep, that's what ma mamma told mey!

Schadenfreude

forumla1 wrote:

No, I wanted to know what the smell could be compared to.

Is it a musk smell?

A fishy smell?

A flowery smell?

A locker room smell?  

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

If you really want to know, I have some of her panties which I will part with for the quite reasonable fee of $2,000 (American).

Serious inquiries only please.

forumla1

i get 76.56% right?  i mean, it was i whole stole them from her when she wuz drunk last time...

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Well yes...but I gave you the moral support necessary to pull off the caper.

Ok, I shoved you from behind and then ran away, but still...

50/50?