Z95.3 no longer exists - new makeover

Started by purelife, Jun 05 07 03:41

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

They are now called 95 Crave FM.

[A href="http://www.95crave.com/"]http://www.95crave.com/[/A]

I suppose the Beat (94.5FM) took over all of their listeners!

Lise

The horror of it all. I wonder if the DV crowd still flock to the Z95 thread.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Funny you posted this, pl.  I actually went over to the dark side looking for a discussion about the new station.  I enjoyed the 24hr of looped comedy, but I'm finding the new station mix really wussy.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I actually heard it from my coworker.  I had no idea this was happening.  

I listened to it for a while and didn't like it.  I prefer the Beat.

Sportsdude

what kind of music do these stations play?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Top 40 and music that basically makes you move and dance.

google:  the beat 94.5 FM    

Sportsdude

Ah oke, Z95 is now an adult contempary station now. Basically that means a mix of 80's, 90's pop songs that everyone knows and current pop hits.

[tbody]
[tr class="dark"][td]07:36 pm[/td][td]Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life[/td] [/tr]  [tr class="light"][td]07:33 pm[/td][td]Sky - Love Song[/td] [/tr]  [tr class="dark"][td]07:28 pm[/td][td]Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry[/td] [/tr]  [tr class="light"][td]07:24 pm[/td][td]En Vogue - Free Your Mind[/td] [/tr]  [tr class="dark"][td]07:17 pm[/td][td]Stabilo - Don't Look In Their Eyes[/td] [/tr]  [tr class="light"][td]07:13 pm[/td][td]George Michael - I Want Your Sex[/td] [/tr]  [tr class="dark"][td]07:08 pm[/td][td]Tal Bachman - She's So High[/td] [/tr]  [tr class="light"][td]07:04 pm[/td][td]Daughtry - It's Not Over[/td] [/tr]  [tr class="dark"][td]07:01 pm[/td][td]Cranberries - Dreams[/td] [/tr]  [tr class="light"][td]06:54 pm[/td][td]Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding O[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
That's what they've played recently.
Usually these stations are HUGELY popular. People like the mix stations.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

forumla1

i can cut and paste too!  wheeeeeeeee!  but can you do hand stands?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I'm so hungry at this point I would even eat that culinary train-wreck.

After scraping off the dog cheese and gravy.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Lil Me

I thought monkeys liked poutine.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

I thought everyone liked poutine
A fool's paradise is better than none.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Only if it's served on a pretty girl's tummy    =)[/DIV]

forumla1

poutine is best served cold with a hint of salt and pepper