Can't Win Arguing w/ Women

Started by 49er, Mar 13 06 02:23

Previous topic - Next topic

49er

[FONT face=Verdana color=#000098 size=2]Fishing  or Reading?
[/FONT][FONT face=Verdana color=#000098][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"]One  morning while a couple was on vacation, the husband returns after several  hours of fishing and decides to take a  nap.
Although  not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out.   She  motors out a short distance, anchors, and starts reading her book.

A  short while later, a game warden comes along in his boat.   He pulls up alongside the woman and says,  "Good morning Ma'am. What are you  doing?"
 [/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"][FONT color=#000098]"Reading  a book," she replies (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?").
[/FONT][/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Verdana][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"][FONT color=#000098]"You're  in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.
[/FONT][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"][FONT color=#000098]"I'm  sorry officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading."[/FONT][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"][FONT color=#000098][/FONT][/SPAN][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"][FONT color=#000098]"Yes,  but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.  I'll have to take you in and write you  up."
[/FONT][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"][FONT color=#000098]"If  you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.[/FONT][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"][FONT color=#000098][/FONT][/SPAN][/FONT] [/DIV][FONT face=Verdana][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"][FONT color=#000098]"But  I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.
"That's  true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at  any moment."
[/FONT][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"][FONT color=#000098]"Have  a nice day ma'am", and he left.[/FONT][/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV][FONT face=Verdana][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"][FONT color=#000098][/FONT][/SPAN][/FONT][BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"][FONT face=Verdana][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"][FONT color=#000098]MORAL:  Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think. [/FONT][/DIV][/SPAN][/FONT][/BLOCKQUOTE]

P.C.

That's excellent 49er.  Very good !!!!!!

(when I read the topic, I was going to be a smart alec, and just post...

'Yes you can')  heeheeeee
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Witch

If a man stands alone in a forest, and there's no woman around to tell him.... is he still wrong?

P.C.

Yes......because every woman KNOWS you should never go into the forest alone. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c007.gif" border=0]

Witch

Well that's not uite right. You should never go into the forest with an upright or canister vacuum cleaner.

Go ahead... ask... I darez ya

P.C.

49er

Witch wrote:
Well that's not uite right. You should never go into the forest with an upright or canister vacuum cleaner.[/DIV] [/DIV]Go ahead... ask... I darez ya[/DIV]
OK I'll bite...........why?

Witch

Because, as everyone knows....

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Sportsdude(lurking)

My doctor growing up would always tell me to become friends with the girls in the library.