Attention Seeker

Started by gonzalez, Jun 02 07 09:04

Previous topic - Next topic

gonzalez

I wanted to show everyone "just how upset I was" over the developments of yesterday, so once again, the great actor auditions.
   I staggered into the club at the curiously late hour of around 10:30, I even wore my shades inside, to give the impression that I was self concious about my eyes, hopefully leading to the impression to everybody that they were bloodshot, thus giving the impression that I had been into some bad stuff last night. I marked out EVERY detail of my Hungover act. I beelined directly over to the Coffee machine, without my usual cheerful good morning greetings to everyone, (MAN, I got this well thought out!) I then took my coffee over to a secluded corner & huddled myself away, so as to give the impression that I was in a bad way, & that I didn't wanna talk to ANYBODY.  Soon after Pam came over. I couldn't have asked for a better audience. I was able to even summon a Hangover scratchy-voice for her (I sense an Oscar here)She asked my, if I was ok, & I dramatically paused & answered how "I had fallen back into some old habits, last night" - Man, I couldn't have pulled it off any BETTER!
    Over the next couple of hours, I gradually "began to sober up" & had another rewarding session with her.
I handled my role so well, I EVEN left early, so as to give the impression I was just BARELY able to hold it together.  All this, designed to hopefully get back to Gladys, so as to give the impression to her just how worried I was over her & how it drove me to drink.
    Now, I'm willing to consider, that in all probability my act didn't achieve it's full goal, but if it DID, then I have become such an ingenius Manipulator, that it scares me.