CAUTION: "Twin's" posts

Started by TehBorken, Jun 01 07 04:52

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

I understand that the posts by "twin" take you to a tasty virus, so be warned. We'll just squash any of his posts from now on.    
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

I would be cautious of posts containing links from any guests for now.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

good thing I never clicked on the links.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Thank you very much for the info.  Guests only from now on.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

I hope you mean 'Members Only' for a while. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

And that is WHY I don't click on any free links unless it has TehBorken's cute butt on it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

what does 'free links' mean?  

Lise

Free links to anything. Beware the word free in them! Nothing but trouble. I think I got a virus the last time I went on a freebie link.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

ah I only click on links that aren't covered up by a word. If I do I always check the status bar on the bottom of the page to see where the link goes.  

kitten

P.C. wrote:
 I hope you mean 'Members Only' for a while. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif" border=0][/DIV]
 Exactly what I meant, P.C.  I wish my brain would take me along when it goes on vacation!

Sportsdude

when's the vacation kitten?  

kitten

Sorry, my mind gets a vacation (daily), but I don't.  If it hadn't been for eye surgeries last year I wouldn't have had any time off at all.  It's been 6 years...4 part time and 2 full time.

Sportsdude

6 years since a vacation? blimey.  

kitten

For four years I was on call, and I kept getting called in more and more frequently until it bacame full time.

Sportsdude

ah well you need a vacation, doctors orders. :)