Fun Game with the Anti-Spam Bot Stopper!

Started by purelife, May 31 07 11:49

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Schadenfreude

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]wd[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]cro[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT style="WIDTH: 1px; HEIGHT: 1px" type=hidden size=1 value=82e357f1c57f447b501e23bd44f84e9b name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 value=crowds name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]around to hear more of Post Monkee's dream.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Strips down to his

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]    [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]er[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]box[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] and taps his hairy forehead rhythmically in an attempt to remember every delicious, wet detail.

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

I can imagine you were in estate after waking from this dream. [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL][/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]at[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]est[/TD] [TD]e[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Schadenfreude

I could listen to people's dreams dozens of times without getting tired.

Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]en[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]doz[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT style="WIDTH: 2px; HEIGHT: 1px" type=hidden size=2 value=825f6267909e2924f982d1ea0c2a633d name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 value=dozens name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I think

Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ki[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bod[/TD] [TD]n[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

is some sort of tunic or medieval dagger, but I'm too lazy to look it up.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

[TABLE cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2] [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]xi[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]eli[/TD] [TD]r[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT style="WIDTH: 2px; HEIGHT: 2px" type=hidden size=1 value=7b56640ffc5a6aa98529f6a55a01de25 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 value=elixir name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"] [/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD colSpan=2][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]Elixir, and then ef*ckser, and then eleaveser.

Sportsdude

Political envoys.

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]oy[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]env[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Nice to see I'm not the only shameless postwhore on DS.

Oh,

Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]xe[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]coa[/TD] [TD]d[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]is a word that can be used in a sentence.

Sportsdude

The monkee likes to ambush us.

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]us[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]amb[/td][td]h[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="0885ad40e2a76fbf951a8c9dad4cab21" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

TehBorken

I've always wanted to be a bandit.

[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]di[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]ban[/td][td]t[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="3051c11d9355da012ed9ccbaba957ac4" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

There she      [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]at[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]blo[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/DIV]......................................??????                    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Getting a

Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ke[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]don[/TD] [TD]y[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] punch is one sexual maneuver I've never tried.

shame on you

I'm shocked and disgusted, DS!

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]........We're sorry.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I'm camped upstairs waiting for the party to end.

[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]pe[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cam[/td][td]d[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="3bc7235305475cdb7a7b6bf3738a77c7" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

|