Fun Game with the Anti-Spam Bot Stopper!

Started by purelife, May 31 07 11:49

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

[A href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk788YYCA" target=_blank][img height=83 alt="Computer Smash" src="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_8_14.gif" width=83 border=0][/A] I do, but it doesn't.

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

Huh, SD?  What has that got to do with copying and pasting the spam control box that Gopher and Kitten are having problems with?    

Sportsdude

I dunno. All I am saying is that when I was using IE on here before firefox I couldn't copy and past anything in the post reply page. It would work, nothing show up. Which is exactly what Kitten is talking about.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Hmmmm....that's odd Kitten.  I was having trouble with it too, but found that it made a difference for some reason, where I was right clicking.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Where exactly do you right click PC? I still can't make it work.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

It works for me on IE, but I've got a newer version of IE.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I have to click right on the hilighted TEXT.....sometimes when I just click on the box, the copy option doesn't come up.  (right now it's working either way....but I did have that problem before (?))

*just checked....it doesn't work when I click on the 'Post' or 'Preview'....but it does if I click on the hilighted[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #40a0ff"] 'Please type the text below into this field'[/FONT]

purelife

[SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"][?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /][v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"] When you hilight, do you see this part?  And then, you can right click on the blue. [v:stroke joinstyle="miter"][/v:stroke][v:formulas][v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"][/v:f][v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"][/v:f][v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"][/v:f][v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"][/v:f][v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"][/v:f][v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"][/v:f][v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"][/v:f][v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"][/v:f][v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"][/v:f][v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"][/v:f][v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"][/v:f][v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"][/v:f][/v:formulas][v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"][/v:path][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"][/o:lock][/v:shapetype][/SPAN]  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Someone needs to bump this thread and get it back on track.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

kitten

I see that    [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]     [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]in[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]dur[/TD] [TD]g[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=1132a9ade56da480343f30fb00edc326 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] my work shift you came up with the solution.  Thank you so much.  So it's all in where you click.  

kitten

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
 Someone needs to bump this thread and get it back on track.[/DIV]
 Your wish is my command, monkee!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Really?? Then come pick

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ug[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]deb[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]   out of my fur please! I went to sleep under an oak tree last night and have been itching ever since   =(
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

Am I exempt?  I don't know if I could watch.

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]mp[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]exe[/TD] [TD]t[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=c72550c6219330e89f3000f620e19f98 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

P.C.

I bet I don't even have to say anything to get a reaction. [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ve[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]cur[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

kitten

I refuse to be called     [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]oa[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]abr[/TD] [TD]d[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=a8b669a4a64998116984df5b3069adfe name=sauce_check][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE].

|