Fun Game with the Anti-Spam Bot Stopper!

Started by purelife, May 31 07 11:49

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Ok, here's the game, just for fun since this new feature was implemented.  :)))

Look and see what word you are given before you post.  Then, take that word and use it in a sentence either describing yourself or giving information about yourself.  Oh, and bold your letter too. :)))

Here's mine:

I don't know how to defuse a bomb.

Sportsdude

I am calmly sitting by the computer.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I LIKE THIS purelife !!!!   Great idea.  

I                                       a 'handy person' from necessity.  [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL][/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]   [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]am[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bec[/TD] [TD]e[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=became name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [FONT size=2]
[/FONT]    [img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

[img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

oh gosh my word is cheeks.

You have nice cheeks.

Isis

If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Michel

I would prefer a more   [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]   [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]lt[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]adu[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] game. Eheh !

Sportsdude

purelife

Sportsdude

P.C.

I am one of
 [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL][/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]il[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]dev[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=devils name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]  fans.  Where the heck is he these days.

Sportsdude

I dunno he's probably up in the mountains chasing badgers.  

tenkani

Does anyone here need a slave to tenderly lick the

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]he[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]arc[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

of their tired and aching feet?
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

Yes please.....that would be nice, thankyou.

They can start at the

[FONT size=2]
[/DIV][/FONT]  [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]    [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]le[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]ank[/TD] [TD]t[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

................and work down. [img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]  

purelife

weird al

purelife wrote:
 Uh, what does condor mean?

That's the door that folks go through on their way in and out of prison. Better than being capped I guess.

|