QUESTION. Is it WRONG to get all emotional about a hamburger?

Started by well, May 29 07 11:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Schadenfreude

It is OK to get emotional if you are sleeping with that hamburger.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

I think I agree Schade.  Plus, I don't think you should need validation from complete strangers, to decide if it's OK to have a relationship with your burger.  Really....it's between the two of you, and nobody else.

I believe people are far more accepting than you're giving them credit for.  I don't think I'd look twice at seeing a man drool over his burger.  It's OK.......it's really OK.

Now if you were having a thing for a hotdog.....I might suggest getting help.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Depends. Does it answer to the name of  Christian Bale?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
I think I agree Schade.  Plus, I don't think you should need validation from complete strangers, to decide if it's OK to have a relationship with your burger. Really....it's between the two of you, and nobody else.

Yes, as long as the hamburger is above the age of legal consent it's noboby's business what goes on between a man or a woman and a hamburger, or a man, two women and a hamburger, or even two men, a guy that looks like a woman and a hamburger (or even two hamburgers, if you want to get kinky). But three hamburgers, well, that would just be wrong. That's where I draw the line. And of course, if the hamburger is underage.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Schadenfreude

TehBorken wrote:
  P.C. wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I think I agree Schade.  Plus, I don't think you should need validation from complete strangers, to decide if it's OK to have a relationship with your burger. Really....it's between the two of you, and nobody else.[/SPAN]

Yes, as long as the hamburger is above the age of legal consent it's noboby's business what goes on between a man or a woman and a hamburger, or a man, two women and a hamburger, or even two men, a guy that [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]looks[/SPAN] like a woman and a hamburger (or even two hamburgers, if you want to get kinky). But three hamburgers, well, that would just be wrong. That's where I draw the line. [FONT color=#ff0000]And of course, if the hamburger is underage.
[/FONT]
[/DIV]

[FONT color=#ff0000]NO HAMBURGERS MADE OF VEAL![/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff0000][/FONT]

"Hi there. Why don't you take a seat?

Did you know the hamburger you're here to see is less than 3 months old?"

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Orik

[img alt="http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/images/articles/20060924-Worlds_Largest_Hamburger_4.jpg" src="http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/images/articles/20060924-Worlds_Largest_Hamburger_4.jpg"]

Oh sweet sweet relish
my mustard how i adore thee
the pickles and ketchup
lettuce not forget them lovely
sweet red and vine ripe plums
tomatoes i love the most of all
but my burger my love
you are not complete
until you are loaded with
lots and lots of meat..
alas my love you do me harm
clogged arteries
raised cholesterol
blood pressure is rising
beware the hamburger
beware..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

How remiss of me to have neglected to clarify the age of consent.  Thank-you TehBorken.

I lusted after some chocolate pate once......and I would just like to say, that it didn't work out.

Orik, I like the Ode to Teh Burger......except for the sad ending.

Orik

But P.C. what would a poem by Teh Orik be if it did not have some ill twist of fate

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

That's true Orik.  I'm known as being a bit Pollyanna-ish.

You have to remember......I'm the type that cries at Disney.   (cartoons)   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

GORDY GAMBINO a1

^ And carries a put together hammer and a gun in her handbag!!

P.C.

You won't find me anywhere NEAR a gun.....ever.