Come back everyone!

Started by Gopher, May 05 07 11:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

It's been deadly quiet here for the last few days.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

I'm here gophie.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Yes, I just noticed. Nice to have someone else. Kitten was here for about two minutes, then Purelife came along and then - until you arrived - it reverted to being an empty place. I'm off in a few minutes as well, so I'm sorry to you're going to be on your own - well, maybe not for long - unless anyone else has signed in while I've been typing this. Have a good weekend!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

thanks, you too!  

TehBorken

Gopher wrote:
It's been deadly quiet here for the last few days.

It's the weekend, so some of us are out doing stuff. I went to the James G. Murphy auction and was looking at cars and stuff to possibly bid on. They had a firetruck there and a bunch of other cool stuff. I didn't get anything today.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

oh a fire truck! cool.  

everyone

We're back!!  We were just washing our hair, & doing errands and stuff :)

Lil Me

I'm here.  It's been psycho busy in my RL.  But real life sucks, so it's back to DS.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

Frantically busy here too, Lil Me.  Glad the day is over and it's time to relax.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

I was going to fall asleep to Nascar because it makes me nap really easily but alas the race got rained out.  

kitten

I forgot to say Congratulations to you and Heckel and Jeckel for your medals, Lil Me.  Good for you!!

Sportsdude

yeah awesome on the medals!  

Lil Me

thanks and thanks

Having a few bevvies and looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

I'm working.   *sob*

Sportsdude

Sleeping in sounds sooooo good. Problem with me sleeping in due to work, it ends up to be like 3pm and not 10am. :(((