Emotional Baggage You Inherited

Started by Lil Me, Apr 30 07 09:55

Previous topic - Next topic

pitbullca.bc

hmm..my emotional baggage...when I am angry..I have to fight off the urge to grab and hurt.  I witnessed alot of that growing up.  Was on the receiving end of it too.  Privacy...also an issue..but I am ok with that.

Gopher

kitten wrote:
 I always feel awkward in social situations, P.C., but like you I was raised to be seen but not heard.  Emotional baggage, indeed.

Same here, Kitten and with lots of 'keeping things secret' thrown in.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Gopher wrote:
kitten wrote:
 I always feel awkward in social situations, P.C., but like you I was raised to be seen but not heard.  Emotional baggage, indeed.

Same here, Kitten and with lots of 'keeping secrets' thrown in.

Gopher

Gopher wrote:
Gopher wrote:
kitten wrote:

Same here, Kitten and with lots of 'keeping secrets' thrown in. However, I don't feel awkward in social situations nowadays, I simply avoid them.

Lil Me

I hope everyone is finding this healing session therapeutic.  *HUGGGZZZZ*  Keep it coming folks.  My couch is always open for business.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

My couch is always open for business.  

O RLY?!  ;)

kitten

Is the couch very comfy, Lil Me?  My butt doesn't like hard cushions.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

not in that sense.  I don't approve of poutine stains on the couch.

I am , however, a good listener.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Where is your couch exactly Lil Me?  And what colour is it ?  Did you pay cash or credit for it?  How old is it ?

Yup.....it's working for me.....I'm getting better by the minute. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/h040.gif" border=0]    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

The couch is very comfy.  It has a beige futon cover on it and lots of fluffy pillows.  

purelife

Yep, I have to agree with you Lil Me that you are an excellent listener! :)) *bless*

kitten

That sounds lovely.  And I won't spill the poutine...I'll be too busy wolfing it down before it gets cold.

P.C., how can you say you are getting better when you have already reached perfection?  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Lil Me wrote:
The couch is very comfy.  It has a beige futon cover on it and lots of fluffy pillows.  

Does it double for 'casting'?

Lil Me

lol.  not this week.

It's the gathering place for wounded souls and lost puppies.

purelife

Could I request chocolate and wine on your couch?

|