Hey Schmoozer

Started by Traveller77, Apr 27 07 11:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Traveller77

Hi Schmoozer

Whats up with the DV it seems to have stalled it wont let me post anything and it seems it hasnt been updated with any posts since before 9am?? Have u had this problem also??

Trav

Caramel Kisses

Hey Traveller, good evening right? lol Yup DV is down and most are on here now. Welcome  ;D

Traveller77

Hi Caramel Kisses

Dont think i have talked to u before....your right its 8pm over here im logged on at home trying to finish some work (how sad is that!!  On a friday evening, I was supposed to be playing footy this evening but it got cancelled).

I thought i had been banned from DV or something !!

Caramel Kisses

LOL Me too, I thought work caught on and banned me like Gregg. Yes you have spoken to me before on DV. My handle on there is Sweet&Sour. Sorry to hear about your fooly footsy? lol

Traveller77

Oh hi Sweet&Sour i must admit Caramel Kisses is a much better name !! lol.

Im confused now are you based in Van or Seattle? I also thought my work had cottoned on but luckily that doesnt seem to be the case.

So what line of work are you in?

Caramel Kisses

I am in the pre-press department in a printing company, live in Vancouver. Heard of this place through DV. Its alright here. lol Not like DV. hee hee

Traveller77

ya i heard of it thru DV also it seems to be more "normal" lol.....no threads with stupid pointless subjects!!

Im coming over to Vancouver in August cant wait.

Caramel Kisses

We have nice weather in August, usually. How old are you, maybe I'll set you up with my niece. lol
I remember you on DV with a hook up in Vancouver thread. hee hee

Traveller77

Yeah that was me..just trying my luck !! LOL it was all tongue in cheek really just seeing what kind of response i would get.

Im 29 ..how old is ur neice? In fact how old are you ;) lol.    

Caramel Kisses

I am 35 and married but my niece is 22. I don't think she will get mad, I mean she is on Plenty of FIsh trying to find a man. lol

Traveller77

Well if she wants to hang out when i get there then cool i can pass my email addy on to you at some point...if shes interested that is.

Ur pretty young at 35 to have a niece whos 22 !! :)

Caramel Kisses

My sister her mom got pregers at 19, ooooops. lol You have MSN? My email is on my profile here if you know how to get it. She would love to take you around, she is from a small town and is finding it hard to meet new friends, good kid, so you better be nice. lol

Caramel Kisses

I may have to shaperone and check you out first. lol...... For her safety.  :P

Traveller77

thats cool no worries you may chaperone if you wish...im not hooked up on MSN.

Traveller77

it says your email is hidden when i clicked on your profile