Overheard in Vancouver

Started by Lil Me, Apr 27 07 06:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

more here: [a href="http://www.overheardinvancouver.ca/"]http://www.overheardinvancouver.ca/[/a]
 [/p]
 Overheard at Langara College,[/p] Boy #1: If the Canucks win the game tonight we can go downtown and pick up girls.[/p] Boy #2: And if they don't win?[/p] Boy #1: Then we don't get to go downtown and pick up girls.
 [/p]--
[/p]Overheard on the corner of Burrard & Dunsmuir,[/p]  Guy #1: So she said she didn't want to be just another girl I sleep with.[/p] Guy #2: But that's what you want.[/p] Guy #1: Well, yeah, but I can't say that.[/p]    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Hmmm, is this a diss against Vancouverites??

pitbullca.bc

overheard in front of my workplace....
guy 1-  GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!!!!
guy2-  I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR MONEY YOU ****** *******
guy 1- YES YOU ****** DID!!!! AND I WANT IT BACK
guy 2-  YOU STUPID DRUNK...I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR ****** MONEY......
and so it went from there....

Lil Me

Maybe a diss against Vancouverites who say dumb things out loud.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Ahh! ok..that is funny then. (I was just teasing pitbulla)

Overheard in Vancouver -

"What's a CFL??"

pitbullca.bc

. (I was just teasing pitbulla)

call me slow this morning..but where were you teasing me, devil?

Devil

pitbullca.bc wrote:
. (I was just teasing pitbulla)

call me slow this morning..but where were you teasing me, devil?[/DIV]
 When I asked if you were dissing Vancouverites.

pitbullca.bc

When I asked if you were dissing Vancouverites.

I still don't understand...you posted that before I posted anything..?

Lil Me

Devil

YOU ARE RIGHT!

My apologies! I am weird..and tired myself. I meant to say Lil Me, not pitbulla!

(extra blessings later for Lil Me and pitbulla for Devil's dumbness!)

sorry about that.

ok...more coffee before DS..cya in awhile.

Russ

edit:: double post  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

how is this a diss against vancouver? Everyone knows half the people in Vancouver including langara at any given time are from the places around vancouver.. the lower mainland.

Theres people like this everywhere  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

RUSS!  CAN YOU HEAR ME?
 *holds defibillator paddles*
 CHARGING 200
 CLEAR!
 *shocks Russ*

ADD:  Sorry, I thought you trailed off mid-post.  I just realized that you probably didn't.
 *unshock*
 *unshock*

pitbullca.bc

teehee...aren't we just a bunch of sillies...I have more sensless talk from where I am from...but it would probably bore the heck outta you.

Caramel Kisses

Nothing worst then overhearing a conversation between guys that sound like surfer dudes. You know that stupid slow goofy laugh talk, they sound so dumb.