Paging TehBorken

Started by wouldn'tyouknow, Apr 24 07 03:20

Previous topic - Next topic

wouldn'tyouknow

Hi, I emailed you a while ago asking that my profile wouldntyouknow be deleted.  It seems the option to delete one's account was removed so no way to delete it.  Thanks for checking that out and deleting my old profile.  Cheers.  

TehBorken

wouldn'tyouknow wrote:
Hi, I emailed you a while ago asking that my profile wouldntyouknow be deleted.  It seems the option to delete one's account was removed so no way to delete it.  

I've been busy lately, out of the country and out of contact for the most part. The "delete my account" option was being abused by hit-and-run posters, so, yes, it's been disabled.

Thanks for checking that out and deleting my old profile.  Cheers.  [img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/21.gif[/img]

Don't thank me yet, I haven't done anything yet and may or may not do anything for some time. I have more to do in this life than you might imagine and items like this are pretty far down on the stuff-I-gotta-do-right-now list.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tenkani

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

just sayin'

purelife

tenkani

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

pitbullca.bc

I like!!!!!!!!! ^^

purelife

Oh wow... academe needs to suck it up.  no pun intended.

Emmanuel

academe's my homie  

chiefrstrong

Hmmmmnnn < << first post ever.

wouldn\'tyouknow

I don't think I was p'wned.  All I did was ask to have my profile deleted because the option to do so was removed.  Even mr. pom had to publicly ask TB to delete his profile and I just noticed it is still there so I guess I'll have to be patient.  Cheers.      

TehBorken

wouldn'tyouknow wrote:
I don't think I was p'wned.  All I did was ask to have my profile deleted because the option to do so was removed.  Even mr. pom had to publicly ask TB to delete his profile and I just noticed it is still there so I guess I'll have to be patient.  Cheers.  [img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif[/img]  

No offense or pwnage was intended, I just have a ton of stuff pending, haven't slept in 40+ hours and have a long, long list of things still to do. Sometimes it's also better that the account remain in place but dormant so that no one else can bring it back to life (re-register it) and impersonate you.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Ring any bells chief?

hmmnnnnn           ●  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

OMG Adam Fulford?!

Sportsdude

wondered where he went.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."