darn

Started by kek, Apr 22 07 08:10

Previous topic - Next topic

kek

I can't post on dv anymore, probably because of my excessive spamming.  

kek

Ok I'm gonna go now, bye.  

Gopher

Well, that was short and sweet!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

So...now that's over.

If this thread isn't needed any more I'm turning it into an orgy.

*pulling old matresses into the room*
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

*sprays Lisol on teh mattress*

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I think you will have to do it again once we are done.

*putting up disco ball and throwing around some confetti*
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Carry on.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

*running in to room*

*handing P.C. an autographed steam-powered back massager*

*running away*

forumla1

my, what big eyes you have, PC.

waitaminute, where is my massager?  me need to be rubbed the right way too... your ksises aren't enough monkeeeeeeee

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

*running in to room*

*lovingly kneading the tense flesh of forumla's back and neck with strong monkee fingers*

*whispering strange and terrible secrets hotly into her ear*

*running away*

forumla1

opinion

I can't either, and i don't even post racist or sexist or anything remarks...it pisses me off. I just think if they don't like your style they ban you.  

kek

Hi I'm back, wow this thread sure has grown into a mutated blob of crap oh well I still love it.  

P.C.

You gotta admit, it didn't exactly have a dazzling start. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Give the DV mods oral pleasures upon request and you will never be banned.

Worked for meeeeeee!!!