How would you like to be remembered...

Started by Gopher, Apr 19 07 01:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Marik

I chuckle at this idea I stole from a music video (it's Japanese... Lise might recognize the song): [a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=KIr_pcAX09A"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KIr_pcAX09A[/a]

Thought that would be a pretty cool way to go out with a bang

Gopher

Lise

Uhm....not sure, is that from GTO? Those guys look so cool, Marik.

I would like to be remembered for being a loving mother and wife.

And also for saving the world.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Gopher wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Charitably.[/div]--
 <clap clap clap>
 I am also thinking along those lines.
 Loving God, Loving People.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I would just like to BE remembered.  

One thing I've noticed about people passing.......it seems their flaws become really faint in memory.  It often makes me wonder why we aren't as accepting of these flaws in life.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devil

I want to be remembered for my good looks and taste in coffee!

ok, i just want to be remembered as being a good dad and caring to the ones I love.

pitbullca.bc

does this sound arrogant?  I KNOW I will be remembered for my smile, my humor, the ability to entertain.  I want to be remembered for the happiness that I share...being a good mom...good daughter...good..spouse..and the work that I have done with the pitbull breed in my area.

i wish

i don't want to be remembered.  but my father is desperate for recognition.  maybe, a psych major could say something about this.
"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.

Russ

I want people to remember me and get a smile on their faces. Ive always been happy when people are happy.

My wake is going to be a big piss up.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
 One thing I've noticed about people passing.......it seems their flaws become really faint in memory.  It often makes me wonder why we aren't as accepting of these flaws in life.

Yes, it's incredible how many people who die seem to be instantaneously elevated to sainthood.

purelife

Gopher, are you referencing Anna N. Smith?  

Gopher

purelife

People could remember me however they chose to.  I'd be dead, so wouldn't know or care anyways.  

Gopher

Depends on whether or not you come back to haunt us.