Right now I am listening...

Started by RejdzegejnstdwashM, Apr 18 07 06:54

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

yikes scottie...what a freaky vid.  The guy is a hopeless ivalid...and the lady comes along...with no thought to her safety...and picks up this pathetic stranger...who obviously uses the map, his crutches, and his patheticness as a farse...then allows him to sing in her ear..and lets him wraps his arms around her.  *shakes head* some people are so naive...guess she enters at her own risk eh?! haha

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

still listening to robins..

Lil Me

Ramones - I want to be Sedated  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

Trace Atikins...HonkeyTonkBadonkadonk...LOL...great song for first in the AM

pitbullca.bc

My Favorite Game....The Cardigans

pitbullca.bc

You Can Do It...Ice Cube

Devil

pitbullca.bc

Crazy Bitch- Buck Cherry

pitbullca.bc

Good Times-  Finger 11

Lil Me

Robin Mark - Be unto your name  

pitbullca.bc

Diesel Power- The Prodigy

Sawdust

Throbbing Head - J.P. Wiser
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Lil Me

very witty.
 *bless*

purelife

Chris Isaack - Wicked Game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXmlJQN5Pm8

You're right Lil Me.  The video is awesome!  Oh, he's dreamy too. ;)

|