frickin cool

Started by DV Refugee, Feb 06 06 09:07

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO no 1

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
 I WAS INFAMOUSLY BANNED FROM VD TWICE. AIN'T THAT SOMETHING!!!

No offense, but any idiot can get banned from DV. Why do you keep bragging about it?

Sounds like you need some deep tissue massage with full release.

yeah but twice thats really a status symbol! you a bloke so why the woman avatar?

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

*handing Gordy a cluepon*
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

Yea....a cluepon.....that's the ticket.  Perhaps then he can figure out the difference between a monkee and a woman.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Schadenfreude

[img class=image height=253 src="http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/cluepon.jpg" width=400 border=0].
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

GORDY GAMBINO no 1 wrote:
     SCHADY WHAT ABOUT YOUR IQ (THATS WHERE YOU LET YOURSELF DOWN) AND PERSONALITY.?

NOT BEING BANNED FROM VD IS NO STATUS SYMBOL ON THIS FORUM I'M AFRAID YOULL HAVE TO TRY HARDER THAN THAT TO IMPRESS US.!!!

One difference between you and me is, you take yourself too serious.

I posted that as a joke and automatically you question it. IT'S A JOKE.

Relax jackass. If your legacy is being banned from DV, you really need to push yourself away from the computer and get out of your parent's basement.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Thanks brother.

I don't have my thumb drive handy     =)  
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
Thanks brother.

I don't have my thumb drive handy     =)    

That's OK bud. I'm afraid to ask where you've driven that thumb?

|