someone needs to change

Started by i wish, Apr 17 07 10:08

Previous topic - Next topic

i wish

the appearance of this forum, like wallpaper, font, something to look as nice as other forums.
"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.

i wish

if we make ours look better than vancouver, we can take their customers away.
"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.

scottie311

DV loads a lot faster for me...speed is KING  

RejdzegejnstdwashM

i wish wrote:
 the appearance of this forum, like wallpaper, font, something to look as nice as other forums.[/DIV]
 this is nice, by my opinion, if you put here a lot of annoying banners and advertisement I'll get confused, so leave it like it is 'cuz the main purpose why we're here is to TALK about anything!!!! and not to be amazed by 'wonderful' fonts and 'beuatiful' loook of the site.....who cares!!!!!!!!! relax...

Gopher

Agreed, leave it as it is.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

i wish

okay, but at least can we change the cold blue steel background to something like beige green or other.

i wish

i just changed the text size in my view panel.  now the forum doesn't look so silly.  i feel better now.

Lise

i wish wrote:
the appearance of this forum, like wallpaper, font, something to look as nice as other forums.[/DIV]
     I keep thinking you're greycat because that's her avatar.  I like the forum the way it is, actually. Sorta like TB's everlasting charm in bed.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

greycat

Hey, thats my pic!  
It is what it is.

i wish

greycat

I have had it longer...you must give it up, lol!  
It is what it is.

P.C.

Twins?  Greycat's had that avatar for a loooooong time.  That would make her kitty older.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

greycat

my lawyers are writing up a cease & desist letter right now!  
It is what it is.

P.C.

Someone showed up with mine a while back.....it was very confusing.

A friend pointed out that no lady wants to show up at the party wearing the same dress....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

greycat

I was actually intending to use a pic. of my old grey kitty...but never got around to it...so i took this one. Its funny how new people on here have more posts than i have...i really need to hang here more!  
It is what it is.