I am the new WHORE of DS!!!

Started by Sportsdude, Feb 07 06 11:00

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

well he got national attention. Was mentioned and interviewed on the today show, visited a couple fox news shows so he could get yelled at, and he's been on cnn and msnbc. So so far everything seemed to have worked except for that arrest thingy.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

I have the distinct impression that he's naked under that cloak...
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

maybe he got arrested for indecent exposure.

Yuki

He doesn't look like a vampire...........He's a vampire wannabe.!

Sportsdude

BREAKING: SHARKEY ARRESTED [!-- END HEADLINE --][DIV id=ynmain][!-- BEGIN STORY BODY --][DIV id=storybody][DIV class=storyhdr][EM class=timedate]Tue Jan 31, 1:11 PM ET[/i]

[DIV class=spacer][/DIV][/DIV]Minnesota Gubernatorial Candidate/Vampire Jonathan "The Impaler" Sharkey has been arrested on outstanding warrants for stalking and escape (honestly, what else could his outstanding warrants have been for?). Which gives the AP the chance to write this nearly-perfect graf:

Sharkey launched his campaign last month. His platform includes an emphasis on education, tax breaks for farmers and better benefits for veterans, but he also said he favored impaling certain wrongdoers in front of the State Capitol.

Sharkey's crack team is already working on expunging all mention of the incident from his Wikipedia entry (in the name of Our Dark Lord, natch).

But out favorite part might be the FEC filing an operative sent us the other day regarding Sharkey's previous bid for the presidency, back when he was running as Rocky "Hurricane" Flash:

I am now OFFICIALLY stating that I want this committee closed, immediately. Rocky "Hurricane" Flash's human existence ended on October 22, 2004. Hence, there is no reason to keep this matter of his campaign committee open

Now there's a handy way to get out of all sorts of things. We may call in undead tomorrow, in fact.

EARLIER: Wonkette's Coverage of Jonathan Sharkey
'The Impaler' Governor Candidate Arrested [WCCO]
FEC Document

Related: Their Satanic Majesties (Change of Address) Request
Related: The Devil Went Down to Florida
Related: Tales From the Dark Side[/DIV][/DIV]

tenkani

Yeah well, having the photo taken in broad daylight is a tipoff    

Actually, he's not a vampire. He calls himself a witch, but was attempting to forge an alliance between vampires and witches.

Yuki

Well In my werid little head, I see Vampires being sexy.=D. That guy doesn't work......... They ruined the 3rd Blade movie.=C The evil Vampire didn't look at all like a vampire. That made the movie suck.

tenkani

Yeah, that and the script, mediocre effects and terrible acting    

Brent

Hi guys,gal.  I missed those movies, stay at home too much..

Yuki

Hi Brent. Yes, Tenkani the acting was bad. But not Blade. He's good. I liked the 2nd one with frost.=D

Brent

You must have seen a lot of Vampire shows.lol

Yuki

Yep. I like teh Vampires. Their my friends.

Brent

I 've missed the vampire movies mostly , but if they exist...

Yuki

They do. I'm a vampire. Tenknai is too. I got him a week ago. Right Tenknai.? Your a vampire now.

Brent

It'd be neat if you were....  Do you know how to give karma as I owe a couple people?  Neat site.

|