Started by Sportsdude, Feb 07 06 11:00

Previous topic - Next topic
|

tenkani

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Yuki

Lol. Why sad.? If you prefer I could make you into my vampire slave.? lol.=D

Admin

Lol. Why sad.? If you prefer I could make you into my vampire slave.? lol.=D

Hmmm.....that sounds.......strangely attractive..... :)
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.

Yuki

Thanks Admin.! Would you like to be a vampire too.?

Admin

Thanks Admin.! Would you like to be a vampire too.?

Sure, if it involves ummm, you biting me and stuff...  

Yuki

But Ofcorse. Alrighty I shall sneek into your bedroom window and bite you. hmmm First I need the okay. Us vampires have werid rules where we have to be invited in order to fly into someone's house and steal their blood.

Admin

But Ofcorse. Alrighty I shall sneek into your bedroom window and bite you. hmmm First I need the okay. Us vampires have werid rules where we have to be invited in order to fly into someone's house and steal their blood.

So I've heard. Well  then, "come on over".  lolololol

Yuki

Great. Be sure to leave your windows open. Makes things easyer. Oh, and don't forget to act surprised. Okie Dokie.?

Admin

Great. Be sure to leave your windows open. Makes things easyer. Oh, and don't forget to act surprised. Okie Dokie.?

If I wake up and you're sucking my blood out, you can be pretty sure I won't be just acting [/b]surprised.     And remember, this is my first time, so be gentle. (Well, not too gentle.)

Yuki

Don't worry. It'll be fun. Then you can join the vampire group.=D I am boss though, okie dokie. I am the highest rank vampire.^-^ heheh

Sportsdude

Count Dracula!!! [/DIV]Argh, Argh.Did you here about that vampire running for govt. of minnesota, he got arrested.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Wasn't a wrestler elected governor there before?  Just think, if this "vampire" is released, he stands a good chance at the polls!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

he got arrested and then taken of the ballot.[/DIV]I will try to find a pic of this guy. He's creepy.

Sportsdude

Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey, who said he plans to announce his bid for governor on Friday on the ticket of the Vampyres, Witches and Pagans Party.

[A href="http://www.jonathonforgovernor.us/Home_page.html"]http://www.jonathonforgovernor.us/Home_page.html[/A] [img height=593 src="http://www.jonathonforgovernor.us/images/Jonathon_Swords_A.jpg" width=473]

kitten

He couldn't have thought people would take him seriously!!  *apart from the police, that is!*
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

|