I am the new WHORE of DS!!!

Started by Sportsdude, Feb 07 06 11:00

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

And I'm proud![/DIV]this has to be some kind of record.[/DIV]from zero posts to 78 and counting in 24hrs.Time for me to retire for the evening and go to sleep.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

G'night. I'l take over for a while.[/DIV]This board rocks! And people are actually here.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

g'night my shift is over.

Sportsdude

yeah i'm kinda stuck. Got a bad bloody nose from accutane medication and I can't separate myself from the computer. I'm an addict post whore.

Future Canadian

This new board seems to have everyone in a postwhorey mood! I'm getting all jazzed to get all over this board. These are all the fun people that made DV so entertaining when I found it.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

Okay. I don't know what it was about but I thank you.

Future Canadian

Damn Sportsdude! The right side of my screen just says sportsdudesportsdudesportsdude...[/DIV]You have been at it a while. I salute you. I'm planning a big sit around and stare at the internet bender this weekend since the wife and kids'll be out of town.

Sportsdude

yeah i've been at it for hours. I'm in every thread.

Sportsdude

tenkani is going to hit the floor when he sees the tally numbers this morning.  

Future Canadian

I was just checking out the stats page. Nice work. Tenkani will have to post mightily.[/DIV]Stats is a way cool option for this board. I'm into it.

tenkani

OMFG. I bow down in supplication to my new lord and master.[/DIV]I just can't compete with this level of whoredom.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Yuki

Glad you like being a postwhore.=D I would hate to have all that attention.=D hehe

tenkani

[FONT size=5]Yuki!!![/FONT][/DIV]How's life, mi amiga??
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

Thank you, Thank you, being the new whore on the street has given me power and confidence I have never felt before.

Sportsdude

where do you get all these sayings tenkani? They are very funny and odd.

|