Can't post on DV

Started by Gregg, Apr 16 07 12:37

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Caramel Kisses

Nope the first clue was I work at a Printer...... Clue 2.... I am 35 years old. lol

purelife

Caramel Kisses = Academe?  Raor?  Spring?  

Always to the left, eh?  Is it pointing up?

Schadenfreude

"The Inked- Up Cougar"?
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
 Caramel Kisses = Academe?  Raor?  Spring?  

Always to the left, eh? Is it pointing up?[/DIV]
 Only when I chat with you.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Caramel Kisses

Nope, no, no lol

Did you call me a cougar?  >:( lol

Schadenfreude

Knowing your age is a clue?

Mandy?

Caramel Kisses

Close, another clue.... Mandy's friend.

Schadenfreude

Sorry I called you a cougar. You are a few years from that title.

I don't think you're GlasgoGirl. I'm pretty sure she's older than 35.

Have I insulted you on DV?    

Caramel Kisses

LOL I'm sure you have but I don't remember, I don't take these chats too seriously. So you did call me a cougar, hmmmm lol.

Another clue, this will give it away I think..... I am saucy, my handle is that is. lol

Schadenfreude

Saucy eh?

Sweet&Sour?

Caramel Kisses

LOL Yup! Well this was fun but I best get back to work. Will check in from time to time. lol

P.C.

Hi Schad !!!!!!  *meant to say hi earlier....but been bopping on and off.  

How's it going ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

schmoozer

Caramel Kisses wrote:
Hey Schmoozer what kind of camera are you buying? I just bought a Canon S710??? I think thats it, anyways LOVE IT!

cool, I bought a Nikon D80..... too much money but just got our 2006 bonuses...

Russ

Hey! Sweet&Sour.. lol.

You use the same acronym as my gf... SS. Only she's only ever been on here.      
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Cutie

Well I guess you're all here then?

No-one can post on DV then.  

|