Can't post on DV

Started by Gregg, Apr 16 07 12:37

Previous topic - Next topic
|

WS

What is happening, my lovely DS posters?  
Nothing gold can stay.

Gregg

Good morning DS !! .. glad to see that I am still allowed to post here .. DV is acting up again .. the DV gods must hate me

I'll give y'all this .. much more organized here .. the only thing I'm scared of is the slower pace .. i like it fast.

Anyhoo .. have an awsome morning

P.C.

Good morning Gregg.  Yup....much slower here....compared to the 'never a dull moment' on DV.   It's good for me, because then I can get stuff done in between posts.....lol.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gregg

still kicked off .. do y'all think I can have the email address of one/more of the mods so that I may send them a quick one voicing my concerns ?  

... perhaps they can tell my why its happening

P.C.

Can't help you there Gregg....but there are people here who visit both forums.....maybe you could get one of them to relay a message.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gregg

relay a message <<< good idea .. thanks !

Caramel Kisses

Gregg you are missed on DV, Cutie told us that it was work that banned you. How does that happen? If my work finds out I am on chat boards then I'm sure they would do something about it. Like fire me.  :o

Caramel Kisses

Oh no I can't post to DV either, has work caught on????  :o

Opps Stupid Code

DV is having some forum code problems. the forum is up but posting is at the moment unavailable i expect the code monkeys ( as useless as they are ) to have it fixed some time today :)

Microsoft VBScript runtime  error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'False'

/forum/inc_forum.asp, line 185

purelife

Opps Stupid Code wrote:
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]DV is having some forum code problems[/FONT]. the forum is up but posting is at the moment unavailable i expect the code monkeys ( as useless as they are ) to have it fixed some time today :)

Microsoft VBScript runtime  error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'False'

/forum/inc_forum.asp, line 185  

Caramel Kisses

Well this sucks! Having DV withdrawls. :'(

purelife

Well, girl, you'll get used to it!

Caramel Kisses

Its slow at work right now, very bored....... So that pic of the cat must have been taken in Greece, when I went there in 2001 there was so many stray cats and dogs, they were talking about killing them before the olympics came up.  :( Hope that didn't happen, silly Greeks.  >:(

schmoozer

we can always talk about purelife's rowing team?

(lol, that's a bit like rowing no?)  

Caramel Kisses

Hey Schmoozer hows it goin? lol DV up and running yet? lol

|