Cool Browser Fun

Started by TehBorken, May 14 07 03:40

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[font face="Verdana" size="2"] Copy and paste the text between the "-------" lines into the address bar of your browser and watch what happens. Way cool. (I promise this isn't some kind of funky malicious code or anything harmful, it's just a cool visual display, nothing more.) A page with lots of stuff on it works better than a simple page. NOTE: You will have to add an "a" after the very first letter (j) so that this will work! The message board strips out the "a" in  "j a v a s c r i p t", so it'll appear in the message as "jvascript".

[/font]----------------------

[font face="Verdana" size="2"]jvascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("table"); DIL=DI.length; function A()(for(i=0; i-DIL; i++)(DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px")R++)setInterval('A()',50); void(0);[/font]

-------------------  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Sweetie !!!!!  You've clearly been working too hard !  You need to stop what you're doing, sit down. pour yourself a glass of wine and put your feet up.

* I got a window that says....Cannot find [FONT size=2][FONT face=Verdana]jvascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("table"); DIL=DI.length; function A()(for(i=0; i-DIL; i++)(DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px")R++)setInterval('A()',50); void(0); Check your spelling and try again.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana size=2][/FONT]

[FONT face=Verdana size=2]....with an 'a' in it[/FONT]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I don't understand, where's the easy button.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

The Boss

More computer bullshit that doesn't work. If it was one of my subordinates i would give em the sack.

Schadenfreude

Worked for me.

Very good, though I was bored with it after 8 seconds.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

hahaha

The Boss wrote:
More computer bullshit that doesn't work. If it was one of my subordinates i would give em the sack.

YOU MUST BE VERY FRUSTRATED THEN, LOLOLOLOL!!!

The Boss

hahaha wrote:
The Boss wrote:

YOU MUST BE VERY FRUSTRATED THEN, LOLOLOLOL!!!

Most of the time