I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

49er

I am always getting my pizzas from Papa Murphys

Lil Me

I believe there is no Papa Murphys in my area.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I am counting on my friend to call us tomorrow morning.  

Sportsdude

I am downing a ton of pills lately, not touching the Valium they gave me.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

I am enjoying a nice hot cup of cocoa...  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Gopher

I am feeling under the weather.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sawdust

I am Going to send Gopher some feel better vibes.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Gopher

I am happy to say that I no longer need them, thanks though for the consideration.

Lil Me

I am imagining that it could rain later.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sawdust

I am Just tickled at the thought of a relaxing day.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

I keep waiting for something important to come in the mail, even though I know I won't get it for at least a couple more weeks.  

Gopher

I am loving today - and for no particular reason apart from the fact that I just feel good about everything.  

P.C.

I am melancholic after browsing through old scrapbooks and photo albums.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I am optimistic about the second round of the french elections after Le Pen got owned.

Lil Me

You forgot "n", SD.

I am pleased that it is not raining.

|