I am game a-z

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 07 11:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

I am wondering what clothes purelife bought yesterday.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

I am x-cited at just having seen a picture of purelife.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I am yesterday's today.  

Uh, that didn't make sense!  LOL

Sharing is caring, Gopher. ;)

I ended up returning those clothes, Lil Me.  I was going to buy this black wrap dress but it's 100% cotton.  That won't wash too well.  It'll fade.  

49er

I am zipping thru the threads to see this morning's posts

Lise

I am always in a hurry to do things.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I am being made to look for reciepts I dont think I have anymore.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I am calling my phone to retrieve messages.

Lise

I am dreading going back to work.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sawdust

I am ecstatic looking at Mrs Sawdusts beautiful tile work (calls for a bevvy)
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

49er

I am delighted that you are not calling yourself Mr. PC

Lil Me

I am elated that it's almost sleepy time.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I am freaking embarrassed about my weight  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

I am going through old DS posts to see what I've missed.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

I am hopeful you've got several hours.....you've been gone for a while !!!

* how's it going FC?  Long time, no see.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c009.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I am ignorant about many things in Bosnia, but I'm sure Rej will be along soon.  

|